1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the 1/6 figure. The local MTC and occasionally, Forbidden Planet, have HT 1/6 on display just when they start shipping in the US, sometimes earlier, so I usually get to see them early before I get mine if I'm in town. I'll try to see if I can get a picture of it in the display cabinet for you some time this week.

No, the 1/6 figure. The local MTC and occasionally, Forbidden Planet, have HT 1/6 on display just when they start shipping in the US, sometimes earlier, so I usually get to see them early before I get mine if I'm in town. I'll try to see if I can get a picture of it in the display cabinet for you some time this week.

Just called them, theyre due in on the 21st. :yess: the one on display is prolly just for that...

I hate it how comic book shops display the figures exposed to the elements, my local heroes and fantasies has a Bane that I want, but you can see a layer of dust set upon the figure... bummer, yet the asking price is like 275.00 no way!

I hate it how comic book shops display the figures exposed to the elements, my local heroes and fantasies has a Bane that I want, but you can see a layer of dust set upon the figure... bummer, yet the asking price is like 275.00 no way!

so irresponsible, if you feel that they don't deserve the figure then you have my permission to take them

lol I wish, this store has their hot toys in a huge shelve that has glass windows but the top is open, so you know it gets caked up easily, when I war machine mk.ii was released I walked in the toy store and saw it sitting in the shipper box and out of nowhere told them I wanted it before they displayed it. The owner took notice and new toys that come in are displayed with the inside of the box where you can see the figue, are put on display from the shelf, but that's another toy store though, on other news checked my order and noticed it shipped with a delivery set to Friday!!!

Does sideshow always deliver the toys with the shipper boxes and no protection??

I think my last payment in tomorrow, can't wait for this bad boy. I need some color in my IM shelf

and there's no better color than RED, WHITE and BLUE
British Flag Wallpapers (1).jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

unless its the Green White and Gold
Irish Flag.gif

or just the Red and White
canadianflag.jpg

Anybody else order from alter ego, its been awhile but I think they usually take a few weeks longer to get their shipments.

Back