1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Dynamic Stands have a thin foamy padding so I assume those stands have them as well since they are similar. I do remember my HT Superman figure stand has no padding on the plastic holder, but it's an older different figure type.

well in the Batman Threads, if you placed the crotch grabber to high up, it would leave a dent in the Batman Begins Suit (if left over time).

It's honestly how you treat the figures

Ouch, didnt know that about the suit, heard there were more problems with it than that too. Was it just because of the material it was made of?

My sisters review of the Iron Patriot (Click the Image to take you to the video)

IP Thumbnail.jpg

(Sorry about the video quality as we have had a camera issue but this will be resolved next time)

Ouch, didnt know that about the suit, heard there were more problems with it than that too. Was it just because of the material it was made of?

I prefer to not use the stands that come with HT, but you need to be careful they don't fall over, I usually use an almost invisible balancing mechanism

Anyone else having the same issue as WM MKII where the chest light glows a little after you switch it off?

Back