1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beefgk0lwwaxl1yxd0fg.png

Been debating on getting this figure or the dark world figure. This one I prefer as it has the horn helmet and scepter, but it's like 250 more, and TDW has extra reward points now and it's a brand new figure. Decisions Decisions.

Been debating on getting this figure or the dark world figure. This one I prefer as it has the horn helmet and scepter, but it's like 250 more, and TDW has extra reward points now and it's a brand new figure. Decisions Decisions.

i scored DW Loki for 145 and then bought a new head, helmet, scepter and cape and made him look like Avengers Loki.

I'm having the same debate. Almost bit on TDW a couple times, but not sure. I went a cheap route pending my decision and bought a headsculpt and the green scarf to throw together on a thin body with a black suit and the Banner short staff to at least try to duplicate the Germany look!

It really depends. What's the "definitive" Loki that you want in your collection? Do you think you'd be happy enough with the TDW version? If you like the Avengers version a lot, then I think that the $250 extra shouldn't bother you in the long run. I can personally live with the TDW version as Loki's non-helmeted look in TDW is one of my favorite designs, not to mention it can double as a non-helmeted Avengers version if you throw in Banner's Chitauri scepter (and if you're picky, throw in the Avengers HS as well).

Has anyone bought a knockoff helmet from ebay? I was thinking about getting one but wanted some opinions on this

Yes I did, and though i don't have anything to compare it to, I though the quality was very good. It functions just like the real one as it is 2 pieces that snap together. i compared to photos of the real helmet and couldn't tell the difference.

Just be aware that the helmet does not fit on DW Loki's head, only Avengers Loki.

Yes I did, and though i don't have anything to compare it to, I though the quality was very good. It functions just like the real one as it is 2 pieces that snap together. i compared to photos of the real helmet and couldn't tell the difference.
I did as well. It's well done, it gets my recommendation.
Just be aware that the helmet does not fit on DW Loki's head, only Avengers Loki.

I'm definitely getting one now but how do you guys display it if it can't fit on the DW head?

I'm definitely getting one now but how do you guys display it if it can't fit on the DW head?

I had to buy an Avengers Loki head. I wound up getting a knockoff for that since I intended to have his helmet on all the time and imperfections would not be noticeable. There are plenty on eBay for around $30. Quality is decent but no where near that of the Hot Toys version.

Back