1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

5 punies and 1 HULK plus Loki! :yess:

who am i kidding, too rich for my blood :monkey4
else i'll have to sell Red SKull and Mk I 2.0

I think even having Cap and Loki would be nice, if the Thor HS isnt your cup of tea. The battle between Loki and Cap is pretty symbolic in the film, and that is why I think they were the first to fight. It symbolizes freedom vs tyranny and evil. you know?

:exactly:

sadly the movie has already convinced me to get at least the big four as well :thud: :lol

All the figures are lovely and I'd really like to have Cap and maybe even Iron Man, but for them I will wait and here's why.

For almost all of the Avengers, I think there are other figures, whether HT or other brands. There's what, like fifty Iron Man AFs? Sure seems like it.... even HT has like, two versions of BWidow. So I feel that I have some wiggle-room with those.

But how many Lokis do we have? One, and very lucky to have him. So for him I am not willing to wait. He could easily vanish. One could make the same argument for Hawkeye, AFAIK.

*Looks at posted Loki/Thor photo.* Gawd, how photogenic can one guy be?! And speaking of likenesses, as a post I did yesterday that somehow never made it out here said, I read where someone said that Thor looks just like Chris Pontius from "Jackass" and once I saw the resemblance, I cannot unsee it. Chris Pontius has Mjolnir, yay... I guess :p *cue obnoxious house music*

Last edited:

just watched the recent pics of loki from toy hunters fb,this figure doesn't need any fix at all, its already perfect :yess: this should be the 1st figure to be released from the avengers line :rotfl

Guys what about international shipping with SS? Is it also free??

Guys what about international shipping with SS? Is it also free??

I'm in the UK, and by the looks of it, they will send you accurate shipping prices shortly before the item is due to ship?

I think even having Cap and Loki would be nice, if the Thor HS isnt your cup of tea. The battle between Loki and Cap is pretty symbolic in the film, and that is why I think they were the first to fight. It symbolizes freedom vs tyranny and evil. you know?

Good point. I didn't catch that one.

Oh, I see ppl gone crazy!
Thk God I didn't like this movie dat much :panic:

That would be me, crazy, gotta have them all, etc. I'm so glad they're reissuing the MKVI since I need him for an accurate Avengers display. It would be nice to get a couple more versions of Loki too, but I'll make due.. lol. Oh yeah.. best movie ever.

That would be me, crazy, gotta have them all, etc. I'm so glad they're reissuing the MKVI since I need him for an accurate Avengers display. It would be nice to get a couple more versions of Loki too, but I'll make due.. lol. Oh yeah.. best movie ever.

To each his own. I'm with you though.

To each his own. I'm with you though.

I'm intense. I've found that's the best way to put it. I like to go big. I'm just relieved Loki turned out so great, he was my most anticipated figure of this line.

I can easily purchase another version of Loki since it'll make a good display just for this character.
We need civilian Asg and "THOR" version... BAD! :monkey2

I can easily purchase another version of Loki since it'll make a good display just for this character.

If there wasn't so much coming out I would have gotten two of Loki. We really do need those other two versions though, as well as his "human" outfit from the Avengers.

I want the civilian too, what are The odds to get it? I've been checking some suits on eBay buy there's no coat to complete it once I can buy an extra head

I want the civilian too, what are The odds to get it? I've been checking some suits on eBay...
:lol talked about this one:

the_avengers_loki_asg_civil.jpg

I call it "civil Asgardian" outfit. Dunno whether there is an official title or not...

Back