1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had to share this, it's not strictly Loki related BUT I've just got tickets to see Mr.Hiddleston on stage in Coriolanus :yess:

Maybe I should take my Loki box along and see if I can ask him to sign it?

If you have done this before, then you probably already are aware of this...The last time I did it I had my item to sign but I also had the programme from the show too. It shows that you have at least been to the theatre to see the actual production.

If you have done this before, then you probably already are aware of this...The last time I did it I had my item to sign but I also had the programme from the show too. It shows that you have at least been to the theatre to see the actual production.

surely the fact that he will be in the theatre will prove he's there to see the production?

surely the fact that he will be in the theatre will prove he's there to see the production?

Yeah, I'll take a programme along too.

When I seen David Tennant in Much Ado About Nothing he could only sign things related to the production.

So, even if I don't get the Loki box signed, I'll still ask him to sign the programme. (If I even get to meet him that is!)

Are we getting crossed wires? As he has tickets, I thought he was referring to being at the stage door after the performance, which is when I have met some celebs. That's what I was responding to.

:dunno

Yes, it'll be after the show (hopefully!)

:rock

Loki03.jpeg

Loki04.jpeg

Loki05.jpeg

Loki06.jpeg

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I was trying to re-pose Loki today and I noticed his right ankle had become loose. It's hard to keep him upright without him toppling over. How would I fix this? :confused:

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I was trying to re-pose Loki today and I noticed his right ankle had become loose. It's hard to keep him upright without him toppling over. How would I fix this? :confused:

swap out the pegs with a different set or use something like blue tac or put a coat or two of epoxy on the peg (and let it completely dry before reassembly). there's a lot of things you might try. always work on the peg and not the boot/leg. the peg is the cheapest, most disposable part.

~ * ~ * ~

my loki has proven to be very helpful around the house. he insists on helping me with my summer custom projects.

i know he's dying for a custom makeover on his jacket/vest and a stuttgart outfit. i'm beginning to suspect an ulterior motive.

lokiishelpful2.jpg

swap out the pegs with a different set or use something like blue tac or put a coat or two of epoxy on the peg (and let it completely dry before reassembly). there's a lot of things you might try. always work on the peg and not the boot/leg. the peg is the cheapest, most disposable part.

~ * ~ * ~

my loki has proven to be very helpful around the house. he insists on helping me with my summer custom projects.

i know he's dying for a custom makeover on his jacket/vest and a stuttgart outfit. i'm beginning to suspect an ulterior motive.

lokiishelpful2.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl

Back