1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the suggestion either way, starscream0! :hi5: And thanks to Loki for the extra info! :lol I'm always open to hearing about new retailers, and both positive and negative opinions on them! :)

Thank you for the suggestion either way, starscream0! :hi5: And thanks to Loki for the extra info! :lol I'm always open to hearing about new retailers, and both positive and negative opinions on them! :)

No prob! Yeah, I stepped into there once and never went back. :lol It's really close to my house, but there's a really nice comic shop about forty minutes away that I always go to for my stuff. Spend more on gas, sure, but the staff are amazing and the prices reasonable, I'd say.

You're welcome...always glad to help, even though I didn't. Hahaha!! But that is good info from Loki - it's good to know who to stay away from.

Does it normally take this long for Model Zone UK to get things? When I pre-ordered I knew it wouldn't arrive in April like it said - but then it changed to mid June. Which I thought was acceptable...now it's changed to mid August...why???

Does it normally take this long for Model Zone UK to get things? When I pre-ordered I knew it wouldn't arrive in April like it said - but then it changed to mid June. Which I thought was acceptable...now it's changed to mid August...why???

Because that is probably when they will get it.

My HK seller won't be shipping his out til the first week of May, Sideshow will probably get there's around the same time or just a few weeks after.

Then the UK stores will probably get them in but they always have been slow and I think Model Zone is the slowest when it comes to getting them in.

Sideshow had a less then 10 remaining on Loki last night so I placed my order. :yess:

No NRD and free shipping was hard to pass up plus I like what I see on how it turned out from the vids posted so far.

Sideshow is again sold out on it this morning.

Because that is probably when they will get it.

My HK seller won't be shipping his out til the first week of May, Sideshow will probably get there's around the same time or just a few weeks after.

Then the UK stores will probably get them in but they always have been slow and I think Model Zone is the slowest when it comes to getting them in.

See this makes no sense.

Modelzone is owned/part owned by the supplier Amerang. Amerang is the official Sideshow Collectables/Hot Toys distributor in the UK, they order their product directly from Sideshow so why is it being released by Sideshow in May but not coming to the UK till August?

The plot thickens...

It seems like delays are the norm now. I had about 8 things on preorder going back to the end of last year and I think about 2 actually came when they said they would. Just know that you will eventually get it, but the date is no guarantee. Actually, now that I look at my list - Poison Ivy, Batman, Frodo/Sam, Kingpin and Loki all got pushed back :thud:

Any idea on how to display Loki when my Hulk arrived? Definitely in this group shot Loki must give way to the Hulk, as same with Mark 6 when Mark 7 arrives.

tumblr_mm1m44aRgR1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

I logged on to my account to see when Loki might be shipping and realized I hadn't even ordered him and he's now Checking Inventory. Derp! :lol Will jump on the wait list when its available. :duh

Im somewhat puzzled, got a shipment notice from SideShow this morning and from UPS for this - "901874 Luke Skywalker Clean Head Only"; I've never ordered anything luke skywalker, but i did order Loki so I took the Item number from the description and searched SS to come to the LOKI page??? soooooo is Loki shipping out now,?? has anybody else got a shipment notice from them?

Nothing here, usually they send you a 14 day 'this item is coming into stock' email before you get any shipping details :dunno

Back