1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid, Xeno! Not sure why, but the outfit really impressed me at the ~8:50 mark. All the layers look amazing.

Awesome vid Xeno :clap. I always love your stuff because of that great camera of yours that really grabs every detail.

Even though this probably isn't the most popular character in the line, so far it looks like it may be the best figure (maybe tied with Stark). Outfit and accessories are amazing and definitely the best likeness (again probably tied with Stark although I'm not crazy about the smirk).

Eyes have a lot to do with likeness. They got his eye color and shape of the iris right which really nails it for Loki. Not nailing the eye color and iris shape is what let down Cap and Widow's sculpt (they did get her eyes right in the proto pics but for some reason that's not what the production looked like :()

Even though this probably isn't the most popular character in the line...

this is the only avengers character i purchased for the character (i bought a black widow, but just so i could rebash her as something else).

i'd say he's pretty popular ~ maybe more for people who aren't big avengers fans.

: D

This is the only Avengers figure I'm getting, too. :lol
I'm limiting my collection only to figures I really, really want.

Anyone have any suggestion where to preorder this, besides directly from Sideshow (I can't order from them for various reasons)?

Apparently, I mistakenly canceled my order from BBTS when I was reorganizing my preorders, and of course it's sold out now. I feel like a complete idiot. :slap

If all else fails, I know I can get one from other people, but I was just curious if there was some obvious retailer to buy from I wasn't aware of. Thanks!

i still have a spare on pre-order. if you can't find one before it starts charging at sideshow, i can hold onto it for you (would have to charge for shipping though ~ meh).

otherwise i am going to cancel when i got the notice.

this is the only avengers character i purchased for the character (i bought a black widow, but just so i could rebash her as something else).

i'd say he's pretty popular ~ maybe more for people who aren't big avengers fans.

:goodpost::goodpost: me too, i enjoyed Loki's character in Thor aswell as the avengers. I have stayed away from the avengers due to simply wanting other lines, but Loki is the one figure i wanted from the avengers in my collection. I also really didn't enjoy any other characters enough to want to spend the money on building the team.

Great vid xeno can't wait for this fella to hit UK shores

i still have a spare on pre-order. if you can't find one before it starts charging at sideshow, i can hold onto it for you (would have to charge for shipping though ~ meh).

otherwise i am going to cancel when i got the notice.
Oh wow, thank you so much! If you're certain you don't mind, that would be awesome. I'll pay for shipping of course, and any other amount to make up for your trouble. I really didn't want to miss this!

I'll update if I find it elsewhere, although all my trusted retailers seem to be sold out already. Thanks again! :wave

This is the only Avengers figure I'm getting, too. :lol
I'm limiting my collection only to figures I really, really want.

Of course there will be all different folks who have different priorities and preferences in this line. There are some guys like me who are going for everything (I only passed on Fury) and there are some who are just getting their one favorite piece. I heard one or two people say that Widow is their one and only choice. I just meant that the majority seem to be shooting for the big 4 and Loki probably isn't the one most popular pick of the bunch.

I only ordered Loki, Mark VII, and Widow from the Avengers line. I am going to pick up Thor from Thor 2 and I'll see what happens to Cap in his new movie.

Anyone have any suggestion where to preorder this, besides directly from Sideshow (I can't order from them for various reasons)?

Apparently, I mistakenly canceled my order from BBTS when I was reorganizing my preorders, and of course it's sold out now. I feel like a complete idiot. :slap

If all else fails, I know I can get one from other people, but I was just curious if there was some obvious retailer to buy from I wasn't aware of. Thanks!

Mogli, if you can't get it off of deathbyexile, there is a site called ComicsAmerica.com. I've never dealt with them but it looks like the only place besides Sideshow that Loki is available at. It also states available 4th quarter, so I don't know if you wanna trust them. Anyway, hope you get it one way or another :)

Mogli, if you can't get it off of deathbyexile, there is a site called ComicsAmerica.com. I've never dealt with them but it looks like the only place besides Sideshow that Loki is available at. It also states available 4th quarter, so I don't know if you wanna trust them. Anyway, hope you get it one way or another :)

I've been to Comics America's physical location and it's a really shady place. The owner isn't very nice and he always overcharges for items. They're notorious in the city for being the worst comic book shop to visit. :(

Back