1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Valkyrie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's like the Iron Man variants that have different paint. So instead of a red, white and blue suit it will just be black and white.

The four rumored are:

T'Chaka Black Panther
Black and white Captain America
Nurse Joker
AotC Anakin

Edit: Looks like AotC Anakin turned out to be Sith Anakin.

List won’t 100% right, we know already. It was anakin but not the one mentioned. And that one could easily have been guessed (incorrectly)based on it being in the images for dooku. So hard to go by that.

The original untranslated post for that also mentions Darth Maul and a bunch of other characters, btw.

The four rumored are:

T'Chaka Black Panther
Black and white Captain America
Nurse Joker
AotC Anakin

Edit: Looks like AotC Anakin turned out to be Sith Anakin.

Nurse Joker would cause folks to lose their mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, T'chaka isn't a BAD choice, but honestly I'd prefer a Killmonger in his kind of urban soldier look, with the chest armor and all that.

Heh, T'chaka isn't a BAD choice, but honestly I'd prefer a Killmonger in his kind of urban soldier look, with the chest armor and all that.

:exactly: Me too! I'm not that interested in the version already announced tbh but would definitely be interested in getting that version of him.

Hope we get this/a Valkyrie figure though - I loved the film so would definitely get her if made. :)

If those others where true there will be at least two others..

540D3431-3807-4AE9-94B4-1D01E5F87102.jpeg

If those others where true there will be at least two others..

View attachment 414734

Huh, who on earth could that be for Infinity War? Kinda reminds me of Scarlet Witch, and I wouldn't be too surprised if it was her with some modifications different than the CW one

EDIT: Okay, NVM, other boards have helped to point out the falseness of this, likely a photoshop job, not real

I'd like a valkyrie hot toys, but I do not like the one from the San Diego Comic con last year

I prefer she was wearing her actual valkyrie outfit, the one she wore in the final battle.

nwlu8p.png

Yeah but then they will do barbie hair for sure. Her reg look could be done sculpted hair.

Yeah they would do doll hair and that would mean a pass for me. That outfit with sculpted hair and the head and neck being one piece would be a buy for me. Unfortunately hot toys would do this with doll hair and exposed neck joint.

Back