1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Valkyrie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, very true :lol

Speaking of Solo..finally found the point where I am no longer buying everything. Liked the movie but I can’t see anyone else as Han. And hot toys has continued to increase production to the point where every year its 70ish new figures and I’m storing 99%. So, gonna stop buying it all. Finally. Maybe I’ll buy a new car or something

I would love a figure of her...

If they make one down the line with a outfit that doesn’t have rubber arms, that would be good for me as the idea scares me. But I loved her in Thor (also like the actress, in westworld) and look forwArd to more of her. As long as she doesn’t disappear due to television like Sif did :/

You’re right, Valkyrie is not worthy of a Hot Toys figure. She’s worthy of TWO Hot Toys figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol good thing you're not making the decisions for HTs...TWO worthy bombs for sure. Face it guys, she's probably not getting made for the Ragnarok line...maybe A4 if she's in it...

Nope, she will sell just fine. And if I made the decisions for Hot Toys then they wouldn’t have had all those shelf-warming, over-produced Suicide Squad figures for one thing, which would more than make up financially for any risk on releasing just a single Valkyrie. But all the Ragnarok figures and preorders seem to be selling just fine because it’s a movie that a lot of people actually liked.

I am pretty confident she will go up for preorder later this year with only Aquaman and Ant-Man left in 2018, and each of those will only get 1-2 figures. Maybe something from The Predator, but they never did anything for Alien: Covenant even though they teased a new Xeno. Hell, Captain Marvel doesn’t hit till March 2019. It will be catch-up time for Hot Toys announcements over the next 6-9 months.

Nope, she will sell just fine. And if I made the decisions for Hot Toys then they wouldn’t have had all those shelf-warming, over-produced Suicide Squad figures for one thing, which would more than make up financially for any risk on releasing just a single Valkyrie. But all the Ragnarok figures and preorders seem to be selling just fine because it’s a movie that a lot of people actually liked.

I am pretty confident she will go up for preorder later this year with only Aquaman and Ant-Man left in 2018, and each of those will only get 1-2 figures. Maybe something from The Predator, but they never did anything for Alien: Covenant even though they teased a new Xeno. Hell, Captain Marvel doesn’t hit till March 2019. It will be catch-up time for Hot Toys announcements over the next 6-9 months.

Don't forget they still have a TON of Star wars figures from the OT and now moving into the PT that they will be making for years. Looks like they might go deeper into the Solo line than i expected also. Still have plenty of Iron Man figures to make for the 1st time and remake in DC and random things like the Matrix that can keep them very busy for awhile.

If she is in A4 and plays a big part i could see them pulling another Gamora and putting up the Ragnarok version after the movie comes out.

Don't forget they still have a TON of Star wars figures from the OT and now moving into the PT that they will be making for years. Looks like they might go deeper into the Solo line than i expected also. Still have plenty of Iron Man figures to make for the 1st time and remake in DC and random things like the Matrix that can keep them very busy for awhile.

If she is in A4 and plays a big part i could see them pulling another Gamora and putting up the Ragnarok version after the movie comes out.

I honestly expect them to stretch out the Star Wars announcements for a long time—they are playing the long game on all those OT and PT characters. And I don’t think there will be more than 5 more figures for Solo. I still think in the 25-30 figures that are left to get announced this year, minimum, there will be room for her.

I honestly expect them to stretch out the Star Wars announcements for a long time—they are playing the long game on all those OT and PT characters. And I don’t think there will be more than 5 more figures for Solo. I still think in the 25-30 figures that are left to get announced this year, minimum, there will be room for her.

Solo is bombing hard though--I wonder if that will affect HT's release strategy for those figures. Maybe they planned to make 5 characters, and maybe they have prototypes done, but do they want to release them after Solo's dismal performance?

Having said that, I'm hoping Emilia Clarke's character gets made.

What's OT and PT?

I really do hope that she gets released and also am hopeful we will see a Hot Toys Wasp come up for PO this summer.

Oh yeah, Ant-Man 3.0 and Wasp should definitely be expected. I don't think I would get it, but a Michael Douglas HT would be cool...just cause it's Michael Douglas!

Lol good thing you're not making the decisions for HTs...TWO worthy bombs for sure. Face it guys, she's probably not getting made for the Ragnarok line...maybe A4 if she's in it...

The thing is Hot Toys just can't make her in giant Iron Man edition size. I am sure with all of the Hot Toys customers worldwide they can sell thousands of this character. Now if they greedily over produce it hoping to sell Iron Man numbers then yes it will sit for months or years.

Anyone think she'll wind up being a Toy Fair exclusive this year? I'd buy the hell out of her armored look

Back