1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's the Goddess of Death, it's her thing, so I dare say she's just licking her wounds in Niflheim

6132476-tumblr_oy2pvoxvh21svfiimo1_540.gif

She's the Goddess of Death, it's her thing, so I dare say she's just licking her wounds in Niflheim
I think that's a self proclaimed title. Its not stated in Ragnorak that she rules over Hel(Helheim). Just like Thor and the rest I think she's just a really strong Asgardian, the offspring of Odin and she was imprisoned somewhere(probably Helheim) by Odin. The Asgardian 'Gods' can die obviously so when someone like Surtur comes along he kills the Gods as he is supposed to. However the rebirth process probably won't take place until Thor and Loki die.

In short I don't think she's alive or the incarnation of Death Thanos longs for

Her powers come from Asgard, without it she's not that strong, so whether she's alive or dead doesn't matter because she's no threat now either way.

I think it depends on whether Marvel wants her back or not. If Marvel brings her back then I am sure they will find a way to give her new power because just like you've said if she's no threat then there's no need to bring her back.

Her powers come from Asgard, without it she's not that strong, so whether she's alive or dead doesn't matter because she's no threat now either way.

But Odin said Asgard is not the island/place. It's the people. And the people survived.. so basically Asgard is still there. Hela just need to be close to them, maybe?

But Odin said Asgard is not the island/place. It's the people. And the people survived.. so basically Asgard is still there. Hela just need to be close to them, maybe?

What if Thanos kills those people, Thor will lose power too?

Yeah no her powers do not come from Asgard, otherwise both Thor and Loki would be depowered, making it pointless to have them in IW, especially Thor. Their power must come from their genes, and/or the Odinforce. Asgard is the people but beyond its name its pretty much nothing I think in terms of magic/science

Unless its like a highlander type situation where the power is shared equally, the less people there are the more powerful the remaining will be.

Either way I think Hela is dead :lol

Yeah no her powers do not come from Asgard, otherwise both Thor and Loki would be depowered, making it pointless to have them in IW, especially Thor. Their power must come from their genes, and/or the Odinforce. Asgard is the people but beyond its name its pretty much nothing I think in terms of magic/science

Unless its like a highlander type situation where the power is shared equally, the less people there are the more powerful the remaining will be.

Either way I think Hela is dead :lol

I still think she's alive though.

She gained lotsa fans and worshippers hahahah. I think that's also what happened to Loki, so in a marketing way, and bussiney (bussiness disney) way, it makes much more logic to keep her around.

Shame there's not a Deluxe Version offering a bonus hair down variant...but this is still a great looking figure. The likeness is fantastic. Roll on Q4.

Don't have any villains in my ever-growing Marvel collection yet, but this is the one I would be tempted to get. Just because of the amazing sculpt and great character design.

The headsculpt I want is the one with the full face mask.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

A sculpt with long hair would be a cool extra to have (especially for the Mjolnir scene), but personally the look HT went with is my favorite from the movie and how I'd most often want to display it anyway.

I finally got around to ordering her... Honestly the sculpt they did make for the figure is the 1 of the 3 options I would have chosen last (over hair down or full mask) but this figure looks great and the character is too compelling to pass up. I also hope someone makes the other 2 sculpts.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this figure. I don't know why but the character and figure really appealed to me.

Back