1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that the shoulder joint seems more camouflaged now. Did they move the cape inward or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the breast plates supposed to look like they're just slapped on, there? o_O

Good point :rotfl

I suffered thru the movie Valerian last night and the two leads in the movie had exactly that kind of costume - like soccer balls plastered on. Even the guy.:slap

I like that the shoulder joint seems more camouflaged now. Did they move the cape inward or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah the shoulder pieces have been changed. Still a year out so i'm sure there will be lots of little changes before then.

Is she still not missing 2 pieces/horns from the head?

Sent from a point in space and time

Good point :rotfl

I suffered thru the movie Valerian last night and the two leads in the movie had exactly that kind of costume - like soccer balls plastered on. Even the guy.:slap

I just did the same, I wanted to like it and I did for the most part. That is up until the Ethan Hawke\Rihanna segment then I was lost. Even the scene of saving the girl could have been good but was completely ruined by Rihanna's "You go girl" comments. I was lost after that.

I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this today. Now just waiting to see if any other Villains are made this year. Or Valkyrie.

I wanted to like Valkyrie, but to me she'll always be the '70s Defenders Val. Nordic chick w/ Heidi type pigtails. woulda been nice if there'd been a bit of a nod to that in the movie. the hair or a lil of that costume.
but i really wanna get this Hela. fig looks great but i really gotta have a haired headsculpt

did anyone ever mention to HT the headpiece was not accurate?
I mean its the 2 biggest pieces,it would suck not to have them

did anyone ever mention to HT the headpiece was not accurate?
I mean its the 2 biggest pieces,it would suck not to have them

I think it’s completely accurate, just not to the look you’re describing. Unless I’m remembering wrong, she only had the two big pieces when she also had the “full” helmet where it also went around her eyes, which definitely would have been a much cooler look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She had the two large antlers without the eye portions when she approached Thor and Valkyrie on the rainbow bridge at the end.

Back