1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I'm going to buy it just to support HT making more villains. I wonder if she'll return in Infinity War and if she has another outfit.

Photos up on HT Facebook page.. :D

hela.jpg

It said they will be including bonus accessories that will be revealed very soon. I wonder what they are.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It said they will be including bonus accessories that will be revealed very soon. I wonder what they are.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's GOTTA be a second head. Maybe they're waiting on licensing approval ala the Tom Holland Peter Parker heads. Heck, maybe we'll even get an extra head or two for Thor included with her!

Didn't her outfit have some wear and tear in the movie? It looks brand new.

Love the sculpt, but a helmetless version would've been ideal. I'll bite if that's the exclusive.

It's GOTTA be a second head. Maybe they're waiting on licensing approval ala the Tom Holland Peter Parker heads. Heck, maybe we'll even get an extra head or two for Thor included with her!

If the extra accessory is an alternate hair then my interest significantly will have increased. I will say, a certain Thor head would be a very incentive driven addition, albeit a risky one to them as a potential unnecessary cost.

What are the chances that HT goes seamless with the shoulders ala BvS Wonder Woman? WW had some additional posing limits but personally I would take form over function for Hela.

I think it will be the axe and the magic fire thingy you can see in the overall pic HT put up. I'm really hoping for that second head, but usually they'll tease it with a blurred picture of said second head...

If this is really happening i need second sculpt. I love Kate in this movie and i want her gothic look.

Screw the second sculpt... I’m just absolutely relieved (not to mention unequivocally over the moon excited!!) that we are getting a villain. And Hela of all characters!!! :thud: :yess:

I’m just so excited it’s not funny.

Back