1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daz, they only have a small allocation they can send internationally. Different distribution channel through Australasia. US buyers usually impatient and buy them out though.

Cheers Koon, that makes more sense. Just have to keep accumulating those RP's :D

Thanks for sharing your pics. I like the 1st pic and that's the pose I always use for him except I'm picky and usually like his left arm lower and closer to his waist :wink1:

Honestly, the lack of weathering on the undersuit doesn't bother me. In Jedi, his undersuit appears clean when he's hanging out at Jabba's Palace. It's not like he's out on a job, he's just relaxing until the sail barge battle. I get why people don't like it though.

I can't remember - does Fett's little digital chest readout thingie function in ROTJ? Seems to be just black on this figure but maybe that's correct. I wonder if HT will do a light-up chest readout for ESB?

In ESB, there is a white light on his jet pack.

I'm seeing some great pics of this figure but I'm surprised someone hasn't brushed out the tips of those braids yet...it's gotta be done.

Well this guy came out of no where! I wasent expecting him till October this year. ( if previous delays where anything to go by) was tempted to cancel him due to low funds. But after seeing the pictures I would be a fool to do so! I'm sure Boba has access to a washing machine, that might explain his clean jump suit ;)

Well this guy came out of no where! I wasent expecting him till October this year. ( if previous delays where anything to go by) was tempted to cancel him due to low funds. But after seeing the pictures I would be a fool to do so! I'm sure Boba has access to a washing machine, that might explain his clean jump suit ;)

Your post is making me wonder if HT has stepped up production so they can get more OT figures out soon...

I'm sure Boba has access to a washing machine, that might explain his clean jump suit ;)

If he didn't then Mrs Fett wouldn't have anything clean to wear either...

Beautiful-Boba.jpg

:monkey3

Your post is making me wonder if HT has stepped up production so they can get more OT figures out soon...

My only guess as to why this came out on time, even though I could of sworn it was meant for July/August?

Anyway, I think the fact it’s a helmet and not a face portrait no doubt sped up production times.

I have never minded delays on hot toys. It gives me that extra few months to get my funds together and builds a greater sense of excitement for when the product does finally ship . Any time after June this would of been fine!, but at present I'm paying off a holiday, so this sudden release has me slightly stressed. I really hope sideshow doesn’t start charging and shipping till May.

Yeah, I think these sped up released have alot due to the fact that they don't require any actor approvals.

Now bring on a Hayden Christensen, Episode III Anakin:D

Boba's been delivered! Tracking never updated so I had no idea he was coming today. Perfect way to start my Friday.

I'll post some crappy cell pics later today.

Looks like the jetpack hang on the back just like Sideshow which I am pretty OK with it. Medicom version is glued on the armor.

There are "L" hooks on the backpack. The back armor has 2 straps with rectangular rings at the ends. Hooks on easily enough but it's a bit floppy. A magnetized pack would have been great.

Sarlaac base weighs a ton. I hate to say it but it's a great looking dio piece. Nice paint work and the teeth on it look really cool. It's very well made and I've actually reconsidered posing Boba with it. I haven't tried to get it in the Detolf yet but I think I can make it fit if I have Boba floating out in front of it.

Boba is stunning. I can't think of another figure with this degree of weathering. The jumpsuit is dirtied up enough for me. I thought it was going to be squeaky clean but they added little bits of weathering to the legs and cargo pockets. The only thing I need to do is comb out the ends of the Wookie braids. I'm no Fett expert so I can't say how accurate or inaccurate certain aspects are, and I'm perfectly fine with being blissfully ignorant.

You guys are in for a treat when you get him.

EDIT: Didn't know the pack was magnetized. I'll confirm once I'm off work and have time to play.

Just patiently waiting for Hot toys Boba Fett, he shall go with his forbears.

Attachments

• IMG_4223.JPG
    IMG_4223.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 270
Back