1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice looking collection Riblets. not a Fett expert, what Boba is that in the back?

looks to be the Kotobukiya one.

BH_ALL02.jpg

Nice shots Roger, I'm definitely stealing some of your poses!

IMHO the wookie braids could do with weathering too, if anyone can suggest a good method.

I'll be trying Tamashi weathering powders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does look stellar. Another month-ish and hopefully he'll be state side. Can't wait to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance, but is ESB Boba different enough for HT to release another version? I'd pick up two of these but am considering waiting to see if they do an ESB version.

Here he is pretty much unfutzed. Just wanted to see how he looked on shelf with the Sarlaac. I think I like it as more of a dio piece than as a flight stand. Very impressed with this figure.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 348
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 358
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 355
The hands really looks kind of ... weird i suppose. Like there are missing details.

They are somewhat weathered but they lack fine detail. They look soft, if that makes sense. It's not a huge deal for me but I may try to score a Sideshow set.

They are somewhat weathered but they lack fine detail. They look soft, if that makes sense. It's not a huge deal for me but I may try to score a Sideshow set.

Yeah, almost looks like a molding error. They look like Hasbro hands. Very weird.

Excuse my ignorance, but is ESB Boba different enough for HT to release another version? I'd pick up two of these but am considering waiting to see if they do an ESB version.

They release a new figure for each Avenger character every time there's a new movie, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did an ESB Fett. I think it will come down to how well this one sells, and it looks like it will sell very well. However, there is talk of Boba showing up in Rogue One, which would almost guarantee an HT figure for that costume. In that event, an ESB version may get delayed or possibly never made at all.

Honestly, I'm confident we won't see a HT ESB Fett for at least a few years. So if you want an ESB Fett in 1/6 scale, you're better off customizing the Sideshow one now.

Back