1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah that makes sense. Well if it runs out I'll just jump on the wait list asap.

So far it's been working for me.

I've seen at least one place where the regular sold out before the deluxe. And then with Rey and BB-8 it was the opposite. Single Rey still available but not the two pack.

Regular all the way.

What are you guys that own the SS ESB version doing? Keeping or unloading? This one comes with less ( regular version compare to SS)but I never display everything. I really like it

Are you talking about a specific store? I only mention this because you scared me so I checked on SS site and the two-pack Rey and BB-8 is still available for preorder.

Yeah definitely. Sorry didn't mean to scare. Was just shopping Alter Ego the past few weeks trying to use some saved up points but they had the opposite of what I needed in those two cases.

I used 2016MAR for $20 off my preorder

Yeah, that's the one. Fett became code-eligible not too long ago.

Thanks! Deciding whether to use $50 in RP or save em for the possible re-stock of ANH Vader at SSC (I wonder if that'll just be other retailers, not SSC) or just use the $20 code. I'd love to get this Fett for $185.:yess:

That Sarlacc stand is a bit unfortunate - it might have been better if they had done an angled wall segment (like a curved almost vertical wall below and up behind him a bit) of the Sarlacc and some tentacles instead of trying to do the whole thing. The current mouth/base might work for 3 3/4" figs, but then the tentacles are too big. And just not sure it adds much to equate to the $25 extra.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458041578.801093.jpg

^ What he said!!! I certainly don't need the Sarlacc stand cause it wasn't one of Boba's finest moments, but the figure is a must!

Back