1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to display Boba in his flying pose fighting with Sarlacc pit. Would it damage the body if you keep him in that flying stance for a long time guys ?
I've had mine posed that way for about 6 months so I hope not! I did take him down after a couple of months to tweak the pose a bit and I didn't notice any issues then - should probably check this weekend. I think the biggest risk might be strain on the jetpack fixings as the figure settles into the clamp.

I finally decided to remove the fat suit. How did you guys remove his cod piece? I think his thighs are too thick to easily remove it.

Never mind I found the answer...

how difficult was it? i don't own this figure, but have the ESB on preorder and plan on removing the fat suit if i can - curious about the process.

how difficult was it? i don't own this figure, but have the ESB on preorder and plan on removing the fat suit if i can - curious about the process.

It’s not too difficult. I recommend not unclasping any of the belts and to just slip them down to get them off. I unclasped the diving belt and can not thread the belt back through the buckle. I should have known as pulling the belt out it was firmly threaded.

It’s not too difficult. I recommend not unclasping any of the belts and to just slip them down to get them off. I unclasped the diving belt and can not thread the belt back through the buckle. I should have known as pulling the belt out it was firmly threaded.

thanks for the insight. obviously don't have the belt in front of me, but in my experience with military figures, a nice pointy set of tweezers and a tooth pick are your best friends when it comes to threading straps.

Purchased my first home in October and have been slow to set up my office. Doing it little by little but now have enough room to use the 1:4 base like I intended. Still have to mess with it but just happy to have it on display for now.

8FF0E877-6FEF-499D-A3F3-AE8D8BF99768.jpg

Attachments

• 3527A935-0036-44DE-BF5A-CF38387A2AC9.jpg
    3527A935-0036-44DE-BF5A-CF38387A2AC9.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 409
Anyone know how much the deluxe is going for atm?

Considering parting with mine at some point in favor of the ESB - but I love it so e.e

Can’t part with it. It’s beautiful. I’ll have to have both. ESB is my favorite look but ROTJ goes nicely with Jedi Luke.

I’ll have the ESB with my Sideshow bounty hunters.

Anyone know how much the deluxe is going for atm?

Considering parting with mine at some point in favor of the ESB - but I love it so e.e
Rotj is better than ESB... More detail with the jet pack, darker green..however, since boba Fett is my favorite character, so I will keep both.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Deluxe ROTJ currently $450+ on Ebay

I would never sell mine though, waiting for Jedi Luke ROTJ to pair with him

ESB just too plain and simple, unless you go for movie accurate/ complete bounty hunter lines

I've got the deluxe ROTJ and have ordered the deluxe ESB. My only dilemma is whether to pick up the SSC White Proto armour figure. I like the idea of having all 4 version of the armour worn by actual people (which rules out the holiday special version)

I’m still waiting on Mythos Boba to go up for PO.

What’s the hold up, Sideshow? Postponing to rush out an over-priced Jabba before HT?

He means the Return of the Jedi version of Boba Fett is better from an aesthetic standpoint that the Empire Strikes Back version, not the quality of either films.

That's only HIS, and maybe your, opinions. MY opinion is the ESB version is better, as are a lot of other collectors. I'd say it's a close 50 - 50 split. I don't like the Crayola crayon backpack on Rotj. I like both and would like to have both, but if only 1 I'd chose ESB.

That's only HIS, and maybe your, opinions. MY opinion is the ESB version is better, as are a lot of other collectors. I'd say it's a close 50 - 50 split. I don't like the Crayola crayon backpack on Rotj. I like both and would like to have both, but if only 1 I'd chose ESB.

All I was doing was clarifying that he was referring to paint jobs rather than the actual films, but in terms of where I stand on it, I actually can't decide. They both have their positives and negatives.

Back