1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, I just got my Boba. Does anyone know what the purpose is of the black belt with the huge front buckle that sits under the purple belt? Doesnt seem to be holding anything up, and all it does is make him look like he's got a pot belly! Any ideas?!

Hey all, I just got my Boba. Does anyone know what the purpose is of the black belt with the huge front buckle that sits under the purple belt? Doesnt seem to be holding anything up, and all it does is make him look like he's got a pot belly! Any ideas?!

On the real suit, it's a diver's belt that secured the frame that held up the backpack. On the ROTJ suit it is visible so HT included it (non-functionally.)

HT Fett is a bit "bunched up" in most pics - try pulling the crotch armor and belts down a bit and maybe the black belt will look better. that being said, quite a few people just tossed it.

"I LYKE CAPTAIN PICCARD FLYING My MILLENALUMINUM FALCON LOLZ"

facepalm.gif

163415-han-solo-facepalm-gif-imgur-tu-DFlm.gif

dammit it took me too long to find matching gifs, we aren't doing this anymore are we? :(

yes like Tali mentioned, that's the US Diver co buckle, because Boba Fett secretly enjoys scuba diving. His Sidearm and holster are also Scuba gear, and the harness used to hold the Jetpack up is a modified scuba tank harness.

dammit it took me too long to find matching gifs, we aren't doing this anymore are we? :(

:rotfl

In the time it took you to find the gifs we all grew up, left our parents' basements, and are now working as extremely serious and dull investment bankers in the city.

Well, in some parallel universe maybe. :wink1:

On the real suit, it's a diver's belt that secured the frame that held up the backpack. On the ROTJ suit it is visible so HT included it (non-functionally.)

HT Fett is a bit "bunched up" in most pics - try pulling the crotch armor and belts down a bit and maybe the black belt will look better. that being said, quite a few people just tossed it.

Interesting! Thanks for the info. I'm thinking I'm going to try to take it off too. Just adds unnecessary bulk I think!

Many pages ago I decided to keep my SS Fett having felt no 'WOW Factor" with the HT version (comparing both in the store) I did decide however to purchase the HT jetpack off ebay and try my luck mounting it to my SS. The gamble paid off folks with the use of a paper clip. I might go back and make a cleaner version but this will do for now....enjoy

Bottom line I am very please and happy I kept my SS with this added touch I save $300 CAN

I collect for the kid in me who has not let go of his love for action figures. About 90% of my collection is nostalgic. It was only in my adult life were I learned that Luke’s lightsaber was different on ANH compared to ESB (Vader’s as well), 89 Bat suit is different form Returns, Venkman’s pant were untucked or the differences in Boba Fett’s suit in ESB/ROTJ. These differences are interesting, some might stand out more than other in your display (Venkman).

The SS jetpack paint apps looked unfinished compared to the rest of the figure. The HT brings it home. I don’t mind picking up loose items and adding them to my collection…..

Hey everyone. I'm considering getting Jango 1/6, could any of you post a picture of Boba & Jango together? It would help a million, thanks.

I collect for the kid in me who has not let go of his love for action figures. About 90% of my collection is nostalgic. It was only in my adult life were I learned that Luke’s lightsaber was different on ANH compared to ESB (Vader’s as well), 89 Bat suit is different form Returns, Venkman’s pant were untucked or the differences in Boba Fett’s suit in ESB/ROTJ. These differences are interesting, some might stand out more than other in your display (Venkman).

The SS jetpack paint apps looked unfinished compared to the rest of the figure. The HT brings it home. I don’t mind picking up loose items and adding them to my collection…..

Actually I love the unique touch you have for your figures...I've done something similar just to my Classic Pred where I bought some bone trophies, ancient predator belt and sword and satchel bag for cheap. Not accurate to the Classic or jungle hunter but who cares. I also love my sideshow, and really like the prototype one as well. If I can find the ROTJ jet pack cheap I may do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managed to snag the Deluxe edition jetpack flame effects on ToyAnxiety. Anyone know of a base (other than the Deluxe Sarlacc base, but ideally using a similar bendable post to hold the figure) I can use to pose Fett in a way that makes him look as though he's flying? The only way I can use the flame effects alongside the standard base is posing him as though he's taking off, with one foot on the ground.

Managed to snag the Deluxe edition jetpack flame effects on ToyAnxiety. Anyone know of a base (other than the Deluxe Sarlacc base, but ideally using a similar bendable post to hold the figure) I can use to pose Fett in a way that makes him look as though he's flying? The only way I can use the flame effects alongside the standard base is posing him as though he's taking off, with one foot on the ground.

Search eBay for ⅙ flexible stand and you'll find some

Back