1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SS had the quality of the HT in terms of paint apps and body armor, I would have just stuck with the SS version. I was going to keep both but as soon as I got the HT one, I had to sell my SS version.

The only thing I like about the ESB costume more is the weathering on the helmet. I like the heavy weathering on one side of his helmet.

I still prefer some of the proportions of the Sideshow fig when I see them side by side in pics. I had the SS figure briefly, but wasn't sold on the colors they used. Hoping I'll like the HT figure much better than that one when I have it in hand.

Great to see all the comparison pics. Cheers.

I was going to try and mod my Medi ESB Boba onto a Hot Toys body but I don't think it'll work. Just thought I might be able to avoid buying HT's and buy something else if I can improve the Medi.

I'm still not sure if I should just wait for another PF version because of the supposed flaws with the helmet. Can I see some poses?

Battlefront-22.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Star-Wars-Battlefront-800x400.png

tumblr_nyezgxUnQQ1tslewgo1_500.gif

Anyone tried dipping the Wookiee scalps/pelts in water to straighten them? I was nervous about doing so, because the ends are glued together to keep them from coming apart.

Many pages ago I decided to keep my SS Fett having felt no 'WOW Factor" with the HT version (comparing both in the store) I did decide however to purchase the HT jetpack off ebay and try my luck mounting it to my SS. The gamble paid off folks with the use of a paper clip. I might go back and make a cleaner version but this will do for now....enjoy

Bottom line I am very please and happy I kept my SS with this added touch I save $300 CAN

I much prefer that backpack but the purist in me can't stand such a different looking backpack on ESB Fett.:slap:lol

Back