1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Gave the epic Han Solo TFA figure the Jazzinc treatment. Love it!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Put two detolf deluxe dioramas together!
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/death-star-diorama-deluxe-detolf-v2/

0811609adbd4ed839b2d21bc09d5fa2e.jpg

15432ab6dc045f4090a038a8f4bc1dc2.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Awesome. So, you are slowly moving toward sequel trilogy specific dioramas it seems :monkey3

Would love to see some kind of ST display. Background of some ship, star killer base.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I have received some requests to show the before and after, so here you go. redid the colouring of the skin, added skin detail, enhanced and enlarged the eyebrows, added some lines to the face, gave him some white stubble, redid the hair and weathered the jacket.

I want to go on record and confirm the difference isn't huge and the Han Solo TFA is an AMAZING sculpt, so no criticism from me. I just enjoy doing this!

10082cf2ffbd9f4e0dfd357eabd919a6.jpg

e675be2aa3985d64128c041dff6160a3.jpg

Here is a picture of the weathered jacket. I also did a lot of metal weathering on the gun and buckle.

36e99aeecd9438f1c4936f4da9a41d6b.jpg

6fd72b687225f88cbf2dc9ffff17f3ac.jpg

Last edited:

I saw brand new Han and Chewie sets for sale, then I saw the absolute mess that is Chewbacca. I've never seen a more terrible looking figure from Hot Toys before. I'd honestly just want this set for Han, as they are no longer available separately.

Never heard of that store.

Australian store that ships overseas. My main source of HT for five years. Never had an issue with them, great customer service.
Completely replaced my red spot Star-Lord for example.
They have regular sales and mark downs on older items.
I’m sure someone else on here would back up my statements! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of that store.

Extremely reputable retailer. They regularly have better prices than Sideshow and surprisingly are able to ship all the way from Australia to the US for about the same price and speed as Sideshow. Really well packed too. And they have a rewards program.

Their website can get a little wonky when you try to show prices in US currency. It often flips back to Australian dollar during checkout but I've never had any issue being charged an incorrect amount.

Their shipping is cheaper and better packed than Sideshow's with in continental US too. Highly recommend them.

Pop have 20% off all figures if you use Afterpay today(Australian customers only).
So tempted to pick old Han and Luke up!!

I've been offered this set new for a great price - anyone know if there are any QC problems with Chewie? I know he's a mess but is the body nice and tight and the same proportions as the ANH one?

I've been offered this set new for a great price - anyone know if there are any QC problems with Chewie? I know he's a mess but is the body nice and tight and the same proportions as the ANH one?

Even though Chewies face is wonky, it’ll still look really good on display. I’ve seen it in person & as usual looks a lot better on human eyes than on hi def computer monitors.

Back