1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yeah even though there have been some excellent mods in here that make it look a whole lot better, I still have to struggle to see an actual likeness to Chewie. And I don't expect HT will get any closer with the Solo version.

C'mon Dave have some faith ! Third time lucky !! [emoji3]

The first version wasnt that bad with some futzing to get the hair away from the face in some places.

I think their attempt to integrate the open mouth Roar just didn't work out so well. Hopefully they learn from this and keep it simple for the Solo version and a better face sculpt and fur placement.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I'm prob 100 figures in with Sideshow and I've always had a shipper. But first time for everything.

I really should be working, but I’m doing this instead...

888C2226DC3A405DA4DA.jpeg

If it’s any consolation, it does take some work to take great pictures. :duff

Great shots! Goes to show that this Chewbacca can look good, it just takes some work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea, another reason to snag Tarkin. Just got my shipping notice, he should arrive foe the weekend. :yess:

Great shots! Goes to show that this Chewbacca can look good, it just takes some work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the plan! A lot of people have written off this Chewie (and with good reason). But he CAN be saved.

BD143F9E2A464297A2BD.jpeg

Last edited:

What did you say your job was when your were based here? Sanitation.
29595FC6-0045-4338-AA29-9F6B0DC7F737.jpeg

Back