1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Nice!

I was going to say the same thing ("Sanitation???"), but you beat me to it. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Awesome pics Darth Fok and BatBrain! :clap :clap

Looks great as always, Matrix!

Did you actually go in and do a replacement, or are we talking paint/decal..?

That's the first picture I've ever seen of Ep. VII Chewie that actually looks good.

Go back a few pages. there are LOTS of them. Basically everyone who was able to complete the lip mod successfully has a pretty great looking Chewie.

Its too bad collectors had to do a mod at all though. if it was as doable of an adjustment as some of the collectors here have done Hot Toys should have done it before they went into the boxes.

AMAZING work, Matrix! Looks like a real person in the suit!

That's the first picture I've ever seen of Ep. VII Chewie that actually looks good.

AMAZING work, Matrix! Looks like a real person in the suit!

Looks great as always, Matrix!

Did you actually go in and do a replacement, or are we talking paint/decal..?

Thanks for the compliments guys :duff.....the eyes are replacements QuiGon...I posted a more detailed description in the customs thread

385A88516CAD48FB9EB6.jpeg

There are times the JNIX Han looks like will Ferrell.

Looks like DeAgostini has these guys in stock with free shipping in the UK.

I seem to remember someone changing the leather jacket colour with dye. What type of dye was it ?

Great photos, matrix69! You have the BEST Chewie, by far! Great job on the mods!

Back