1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing here, and I went on the waitlist right after it went up. :(

There is still a waitlist? I was on the waitlist for this for months, then it suddenly disappeared from the list in my account. I contacted sideshow and they apologized and said removed me because there was no chance of me ever getting it.

There is still a waitlist? I was on the waitlist for this for months, then it suddenly disappeared from the list in my account. I contacted sideshow and they apologized and said removed me because there was no chance of me ever getting it.

They recently came out with a movie promo edition that doesn't come with the headsculpt and all the accessories. Maybe you were on the waitlist for the previous version that eventually sold out?

Yeah the waitlist is still open. I’m on the waitlist myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're talking about the reissued Far From Home Promo Edition. It was on preorder on Sideshow, but was waitlisted after a week. If you wanna try your luck, join the waitlist; just be aware that the reissue does not come with all the accessories of the first figure.

I think they're talking about the reissued Far From Home Promo Edition. It was on preorder on Sideshow, but was waitlisted after a week. If you wanna try your luck, join the waitlist; just be aware that the reissue does not come with all the accessories of the first figure.

oh ok thanks for the clarifcation - I was talking about the original homecoming deluxe release. I guess I'll join this the waitlist for the far from home promo edition and try my luck.

ad1947d46c756f4884e1a0420d657aae.jpg

I know the blue isn't much better, but I fear the gripper might damage those web shooter cartridges if it's being held tight.

I'm surprised no one has developed a suit friendly stand yet to account for things like this.

Because no stand is friendly with that suit. I had my gently leaning on the stand in a cool dry room and it still developed a dent. Lucky for me it's not noticable to anyone but me.

Yeah, I don't... get that figure.

They're obviously milking it HARD, what with this announcement and the 1/4 scale version, but a light-up function? For Spidey???

I think the light up spidey is the circular thing behind him. Kinda like an iron man wardrobe. Its not another figure... then again, it is hot toys

67369687_10156381728932344_6912235596412878848_o.jpg

I think the light up spidey is the circular thing behind him. Kinda like an iron man wardrobe. Its not another figure... then again, it is hot toys

View attachment 461347

Maybe it's just the light playing tricks on me but it seems to have a slightly different silhouette than the previous releases.

Any guesses on what the price might be or when we might get a confirmation?

Back