1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie Promo Version has been released in HK

65549096_113288173281696_5614928630028173312_o.jpg

Well I guess this settles it then. The fact that this suit was released so quickly means no retooling to the suit/head stitching was done. It's the same exact suit as HC.

What's this version just posted on Instagram?

At this rate not even Tom Holland will be able to afford all Spiderman versions !!

a97808bebdb7d5bd310405d2c7a18636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess this settles it then. The fact that this suit was released so quickly means no retooling to the suit/head stitching was done. It's the same exact suit as HC.

There was a review done already on it. The guy says the red is definitely brighter on the Movie Promo Edition than it was on the HC Release. He also noted that the hands are a slightly darker shade of red than the suit this time around as well.

There was a review done already on it. The guy says the red is definitely brighter on the Movie Promo Edition than it was on the HC Release. He also noted that the hands are a slightly darker shade of red than the suit this time around as well.

If you're referring to the MISB video, yeah I watched it as well. He mentions that the seam stitching is there and it wasn't that great on his...so it's a roll of the dice again.

If you're referring to the MISB video, yeah I watched it as well. He mentions that the seam stitching is there and it wasn't that great on his...so it's a roll of the dice again.

Yep that’s the one I’m referring to. I’m ok with the dice roll on it, rather have a seam than a plastic head on a fabric suited body but I do wish they could find a way to fix it.

Well, I got on the waitlist, and I'm gonna cancel it if converts.
Reason I passed the first time is that I know my OCD will get the best of me with that damn seam.
Cant believe they didnt fix it when the Red and Black version or the Scarlet Spider doesnt have the seam.

At this point, I think I'm leaning on getting either the red/black or maybe even the Videogame version.

Well, I got on the waitlist, and I'm gonna cancel it if converts.
Reason I passed the first time is that I know my OCD will get the best of me with that damn seam.
Cant believe they didnt fix it when the Red and Black version or the Scarlet Spider doesnt have the seam.

At this point, I think I'm leaning on getting either the red/black or maybe even the Videogame version.

Can't you just cancel your waitlist and not deal with cancelling it after the fact?

Back