1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this pic on one of the Hot Toys Web sites, this figure is at Toy Sapiens in Japan. Is this a custom? Sorry if this has already been posted, I've been out of the loop. :lol

View attachment 154428

Yeah, this is an old pic before SDCC and Toys Fair I think. Everyone was hoping it would be announced as an EX since Tonto pre-order went up almost a year before. Really sad that there has been no updates for this. I was very tempted to get the pair.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419648152.009665.jpg
My attempt at a custom companion.

So im planning a custom, using a ttm19 type body, would Battle Gear Toys 1860's frock coat fit a muscular body? Gonna use their dark blue western waistcoat too.

Oh good people are doing customs. This almost assures me that Hot Toys will rain on your parade and announce the figure. Though they'll probably wait until you need just one more piece to finish.

So hurry up and almost finish. :lol

Tell me about it, that's my fear that i'll drop cash on something poorly bashed, then hot toys strut out the door with the finished product. I already got the rose hill stark hat, so im committed now

Is the Stark hat white or beige? It appears beige in the pictures. I like the styling of it though.

Yup. Beige. You can always paint it white. You can see the white Disney figure hat on the shelf at the feet of my Tonto and Ranger.

I would be more upset about this if it weren't for the NECA figures I got the summer Lone Ranger came out. Those are some good looking figures. Still one of my favorite movies.

I keep coming back to this thread just to look at the pics again. Its such a pain this hasnt been made, ht could produce this in record speed, such a simple creation for them to do.

I have finished my version 2; small enhancements sometimes make the difference.
I changed or updated from my version one the following:
• New leather Battlegear western boots
• New double rig leather Battlegear holster
• Western .45 shells
• New dark blue Battlegear western vest
• New metal Texas Ranger badge
• New neck band

01f82dc5b3b352e3a1fe6ba613e8491f2561802923.jpg01dcd70a67053b2736f96aabc981ac4f4a45eaa154.jpg0193771263e18fe75ba9ee973d349eafc3fafc4a74.jpgOK

You can check my first version in page 39.

Things I have in hand, I tried them but I did not like them:

1. Tony Stark Hat: How small is Tony's head? This hat does not fit any other Hot Toys figure I have, except Red Skull, this hat is tiny and when use in this head TTM19 is so small that when properly secure in the head it loses its original shape, making it look deformed.
2. A shorter Frock: I had two options, the Western Hollywood Frock and the Hot Toys The Wolverine Overcoat, I guess this was a personal choice, but I like better the Wolverine one because it is longer and the cloth is better.

Things I want to try, but not yet in hand:

1. I do realize that this hat looks a bit bigger, more in pictures than in real life, but I have order a custom made hat, let’s see.
2. New Brown holster

Things I have in hand and might change:

1. Natural hands, I like gloved hands, but I’m thinking natural hands will be better.

Other than this, I believe I have tried it all.

Back