1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, sad but probably true. Shame they wasted those development resources. Though a Toy Fairs Exclusive could allow a limited run to minimize their loss exposure.

Thanks Motuxmen, for all your hard work. We all have figures we want and HT only makes so many. I REALLY loved the LR movie and would have loved a Armie figure, but the whole explanation with Tonto's poor sales set things in perspective. I still want the figure and I'm happy that there's a glimmer of hope on the horizon :)

Seems to be high standard. The frock coat looks best with the arms posed mostly down, cos the coat can rise up easily, but i presume thats how its meant to be for that time period, modern suit jackets do the same i suppose.

Depends how "accurate" you want it. Armie is pretty tall...6'5" or so if I remember. The TT19 will get you a 12"/6' Lone Ranger, but if you want a taller one, you need a body that's almost 12 3/4. Or leg extenders.

Now all we need is for...

1. Armie Hammer to be cast as DC's Captain Marvel (as rumored)
  2. Hot Toys to make a Captain Marvel figure
  3. Shazam! There's your John Reid head

Okay, now the buzz is Armie could be playing Green Lantern. Don't care who he plays so long as we get an unmasked head suitable for the Ranger.

This could be the nicest custom yet! Looks like a Battlegear vest and Tony Stark hat but does anyone recognise the rest (especially the head)?

15803001_240643133025487_456139610032963584_n.jpg

Well it’s definitely not the Disney Store outfit that I used. Nice trench and pants! The vest is not the same one either. Very well done. Here is mine. I used the DS clothes and Stark hat too.
5d775ab27540f296b801f24d311463ef.jpg

Looks like they may have used the same head as I did. Resident evil custom Cris Redfield. Can’t tell.
31606b8acc74e99386249f64213fd638.jpg

That looks awesome too, good job!

If so that’s cool, was the first head I considered using myself.

Thanks. It was the cheapest route by far. If I could have found better clothing I might’ve gone that route but some of the stuff is hard to find. Especially if you are looking for clothes that fit a taller figure. I tried using an extra tall body and ankle pegs to get the height. Worked pretty good. Could futz a bit better but I like it for the most part.

Back