1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet and started my own Ranger...
98a1a41f8965735d6e9d240c03cb3c3a.jpg
c282eec113f52d4216557c3fa81a1fa7.jpg
e24a32b5a01fbce26b60ffc2c53555c2.jpg
fb6241ad8f42412b9eed903decfde21f.jpg
8794b6ecd6035eec32d9f35c0f6e3ad3.jpg

I really wish this was happening still....is it officially scrapped?

Have Hot Toys ever officially scraped anything?
Generally Howard will do an interview two+ years later and when someone asks, we get an answer like, "oh that, well we no longer have the license"

Tried stick to Hot Toys where possible just for the quality and cut:
TTM19 Body and head (extended the legs)
Tony Stark Cowboy hat (needs to be lightened)
Wolverine Coat
Joker waistcoat
Wolverine Trousers (Dark brown)
Dam Toys Boots
Searched long and hard for a white shirt with buttons to scale (could be DiD)
I have a Western rig from Stevostoys
The rig in photo, scarf, mask and badge are all from the Disney 12" figure.

Thanks for that. Yeah, my plan was to stick to HT too. Was looking at Banner's pants but Wolvie's might be better.

You could also add Tonto's gun and Alex Murphy's pistol-twirling hands (when available) to the mix!

Won't help. Jack Sparrow DX sold more figures than any Hot Toys figure to date and we haven't seen JACK ***** from that license except a god awful Angjelica. Puke.

Out of curiosity where are you getting those numbers? Hot toys does not release how many they produce nor sell publicly.

And though I like the figure, I do not think it would even be top ten in sales. This is a business guys. If it really out sold iron man and marvel and everything else they would milk it. Given the number of movies, characters in each movie, and rumored upcoming sequels if it was a big seller they would not stop making it till it no longer made money.

Now that Ichabod Crane has come out of nowhere, do we dare get our hopes up for the Ranger?

FWIW despite being a "flop" The Lone Ranger made $50 million more at the worldwide box office than Sleepy Holllow. So by that logic they should give him to us.

But again, it's probably just the Depp factor ...

Last edited:
Back