1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three masked characters, none of them the right one ...

10464233_10152160762347344_864865681049086294_n.jpg

:(

Sucks that there's no Ranger in there :( however, I am looking forward to the Joker tbh.

Batman Returns. Watchmen.

SnakeDoc

+ BTTF, 1/4 Predators and Terminator. Sparrow with that Throne

Those should be regular releases...or would you guys prefer jumping on top of each other and eBay in order to get those as exclusives??

First, exclusives aren't that hard to come by. Second, I'm not really into any of those lines ... but I assume those that are would take an exclusive over the big goose egg they've gotten so far.

SnakeDoc

First, exclusives aren't that hard to come by. Second, I'm not really into any of those lines ... but I assume those that are would take an exclusive over the big goose egg they've gotten so far.

SnakeDoc
First, Batman Returns would be a huge sell out more than likely with instant crazy secondary market prices. I'd imagine the same would be for BTTF with how much ppl seem to clam for those for whatever that reason I don't understand. Second, these exclusives should be crap that not everyone wants to buy. ppl want big name characters to be TF exclusives then they'll piss and moan after they somehow "miss out" even after badgering SS email and live chat with the "when are you guys going to put up ________ for order?" 24/7

This is the second biggest disappointment i've had regarding 1/6th figure collecting in the last year. First there was Medicom Toys news that the 1/6th Django Unchained line wasn't happening even after they showed us a very awesome Jamie Fox and Leonardo and now the Lone Ranger . I'm canceling my Tonto which I switched to flex pay..holding out for the Ranger.

This is the second biggest disappointment i've had regarding 1/6th figure collecting in the last year. First there was Medicom Toys news that the 1/6th Django Unchained line wasn't happening even after they showed us a very awesome Jamie Fox and Leonardo and now the Lone Ranger . I'm canceling my Tonto which I switched to flex pay..holding out for the Ranger.

I don't blame you- still haven't bought Tonto and only will when he gets cheap(like 180).

If they made LR, I'd buy Tonto. I don't see the point otherwise.

Back