1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what they sent me back.

Hello,

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.
Your suggestion and comment on making Lone Ranger figure will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.
Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,
TF/ Hot Toys

If it's not announced as a Toy Fairs Exclusive in the next few weeks, it's a fair bet it's not happening. Otherwise they would've offered it for preorder around the same time as Tonto.

Then our only hope will be if Tonto sells strongly enough for them to reconsider. Or if we can get an e-petition/crowd-funding campaign up.

Call me a sado-masochist, but I found some more pics from last year to remind us what we'll probably be missing out on ...

9722963568_427ec57a5d_h.jpg

993965_567329773312564_2048585936_n.jpg

1146619_567329776645897_728712319_n.jpg

If all of us begin chanting "Ranger!" Now will Hot Toys hear us and follow through?

Message sent. I really want a Tonto the more I see the figure, but without the Ranger it just seems pointless.

Message sent. I really want a Tonto the more I see the figure, but without the Ranger it just seems pointless.

It's like getting a Robin and no Batman. Kato without Green Hornet. Short Round without Indiana Jones.

Is Depp huge in Asia? It would be inconceivable for an American toymaker to make Tonto and not the Ranger, but being in Hong Kong maybe Hot Toys sees it as a Depp movie with "Kemo Sabe" an optional extra.

Back