1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where else this can be pre-ordered besides Sideshow Toys???

Thanks!

Got the email last night as well, sucks but I'm hoping Bucky comes out before then so I'll be held over until March. I also need to pre order the mark 46 too.

I caved in and pre-ordered this one. I usually don't buy figures of armor that are re-paints and/or not worn by Tony in a movie. But this one looks really good and I don't want to regret not getting it later!!

So I've never purchased on Sideshow Toys before, this would be my first purchase ever. Does anyone know if there are any valid coupons I might be able to use???

Went ahead and ordered this yesterday. Wanted to do it before it went to waitlist and I couldn't use my rewards, that's hard to predict these days.

Hopefully SSC gets it in February rather than March.

So I've never purchased on Sideshow Toys before, this would be my first purchase ever. Does anyone know if there are any valid coupons I might be able to use???

If you create an account and sign up for the newsletter, you should get a welcome $15 off code. Otherwise, you'll only be able to get $20 off if you can find someone willing to give you one of the $20 off codes that they receive on the box of some purchases.

The only other thing that may work is to put it in your cart and periodically move the browser window. If you leave some items in long enough, you may get a popup for 5% or 10% off some items. Once you use one, however, you won't be able to do it for another item since those promo codes are from the same "batch".

how does the reward points work? Can you use reward points on preorder item?

Can you get reward points on pre-order, waitlisted item?

Back