1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Sneaky Mark XV (Retro Armor Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious to know if this was actually released . Waiting for budget stark to release a video . It was only announced about a week or 2 ago .

It's released in shanghi store. That's what Facebook is telling us and they think it will release in Hong Kong any day.

Yeah it's from a VIP event at toy sapians and Shanghai and secret base. Limited release so far.

IMG_7001.JPGIMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG

Just not feeling this helmet in the Red and Gold color scheme… it works on regular Sneaky,
but I just don't like it here.

He almost looks more like Origami Man than Iron Man.

Last edited:
Hope this is still available the first quarter of 2017 at Sideshow. I know some people want this right away, but it's actually better for me around March. Too much coming at the beginning of the year and too close to the holidays for this guy.

I had planned to use my rewards on Vader but he went to waitlist before I could. Might use them on this instead, replacing the Mark III in my Avengers lineup with this. I'd get him for around $150 before shipping, which isn't bad for an IM at all.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Well I preordered last night with my discount code I received on my Mark 7 sub zero figure box. I said I had too many iron man figures but i liked this one. I will probably sell my avengers mark 7 and maybe mark 2 armor unleashed to make room for this.

Back