1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always thought it looked a little silly having a pristine armour with a few critically damaged parts here and there. It needs to be one or the other for me.

Well with the mk6 there's a lot of bd stuff. And the armor has little nicks and stuff so it reads well. I'm just not a fan of the look personally.

Well with the mk6 there's a lot of bd stuff. And the armor has little nicks and stuff so it reads well. I'm just not a fan of the look personally.

I really like the little nicks and stuff, I think they add to the overall look. I too am not the biggest fan of the battle damaged parts.. But if I had the option of their inclusion, or none at all, I definitely prefer them to be included. I'll occasionally throw them on for a day or two, but most of the time they're displayed without them. I especially like the cracked faceplate of this one.

I don't like the bd stuff myself. Never used it from the mk5 or 6 or 7 either. But it's nice for those that want it. This figure has a couple of very unique engineering features. The neck and the faceplate

I really love the neck mechanism. It's really neat.. But I'm having trouble getting the head to move side-to-side and look decent/natural.

Maybe I missed it in the directions.. But is the base of the neck supposed to be able to move side-to-side?

Went for this the other day. Shotgun was always one of the few HPP armours I really liked. Looking forward to it's arrival!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes, under the base the slot for the battery is there but wires or lights ! [emoji1][emoji848]

I'll have to check on mine, but I'm almost certain that it's completely disabled.

Just checked.. It's completely empty inside the base. As expected.

Maybe it was the base that came with the Tony Stark Armor Testing Version. There was only one that ever lit up. The rest used the same base without the electronics and were sealed up.
Ryan

Final position with other mks....
affe9e926b120d8f97e8a8be71687d34.jpg
2ceb92f4313f517a628c8dedaf1115c0.jpg
e29f27351ca6859e8378093526216ce9.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Fantastic photos! :clap

Really pumped to get him soon as I just got shipping notice from SS for may 26 so really excited to get him in-hand soon. Only thing is that all these nice pics of the figure make the wait so much more excruciating. :impatient:

Back