1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was done with the HPP but this thing looks so sick ... I hope it sticks around for a discount ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when I thought I could catch a break this was released? The only ones still on the way are Hulkbuster and Sneaky right?

The only what? If you mean iron man, then no.

Mk45(1/6 and 1/4) mk46....

looks really metallic! excellent paint work from HT! :clap

shotgun 1.jpg
shotgun 2.jpg
shotgun 3.jpg

Does it look like the transparent plastic "visor" on the faceplate can be removed?

It's not a catastrophe if it can't, I just always preferred it without it.

Nice review...but he doesn't seem to know how to swap the parts out. Pretty sure he had the side skirt an part upside down and backwards. That's why it was falling off.

And make sure you full pop those ab pieces in before you shorten the torso. He didn't have the top piece full seated and that can snap the parts off or get it jammed in.

Nice review...but he doesn't seem to know how to swap the parts out. Pretty sure he had the side skirt an part upside down and backwards. That's why it was falling off.

And make sure you full pop those ab pieces in before you shorten the torso. He didn't have the top piece full seated and that can snap the parts off or get it jammed in.

Actually the side piece is the correct way...on mine the peg is just really loose with the Battle damaged variant. And yeah..on the ab parts...i was a bit quick...just take your time. :) Thanks for watching!

And @centrocal: thank you for posting my vid! (thanks bransen2099 for correcting :) )

Some photos:

6.jpg

26.jpg

16.jpg

8.jpg

More photos on my blog: Hot Toys Shotgun Mark XL Iron Man 3 1/6 MMS309 video and photo review

Last edited:
Maybe someone answered this, if so I'm sorry. How does the mask light up? Is the face translucent if not what is the light source?

Back