1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda looks like a mix of Ben Affleck and Paul Rudd :lol. idk why they included helmet less sculpt in the first place. Pretty sure he was never helmet less while wearing the suit in the movie.

Probably just as a selling point to entice people to buy this figure by differentiating it from the first. No other reason, since he never had his helmet off in CW as people have mentioned.

0eMlJ99.jpg

At least where I grew up, orange slices are typically given out during breaks or after kids' sporting events. I grew up loving halftime of soccer games. I might've been the only person laughing at this in the theater ha

After hearing the commentary by the Russos, in which they said there was a draft there included a scene that showed Lang at his daughter's soccer game, it makes more sense why he would make that reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least where I grew up, orange slices are typically given out during breaks or after kids' sporting events. I grew up loving halftime of soccer games. I might've been the only person laughing at this in the theater ha

After hearing the commentary by the Russos, in which they said there was a draft there included a scene that showed Lang at his daughter's soccer game, it makes more sense why he would make that reference.

Ah ok, that's what I was thinking also.

When I was younger, I recall orange slices being distributed to the players as well. I just wasn't sure how that (break time during a youth soccer game) applied to this scene though. Therefore, that made me uncertain as to what he was referring to exactly. :lol

When he is giant man he burns calories & glucose faster then his body can produce it which results in low blood sugar levels. As soon as he shrunk back down to size he collapsed (dizziness & weakness), he probably had blurred vision and you can infer he had a headache- all of these are symptoms of low blood sugar. Oranges (and orange juice) are used to treat the effects of Low blood sugar aka Hypoglycemia. I don't think it was in reference to handing out orange slices at kids soccer games, but hey i've been wrong before. I think the former is more plausible then the latter.

When he is giant man he burns calories & glucose faster then his body can produce it which results in low blood sugar levels. As soon as he shrunk back down to size he collapsed (dizziness & weakness), he probably had blurred vision and you can infer he had a headache- all of these are symptoms of low blood sugar. Oranges (and orange juice) are used to treat the effects of Low blood sugar aka Hypoglycemia. I don't think it was in reference to handing out orange slices at kids soccer games, but hey i've been wrong before. I think the former is more plausible then the latter.

I always thought the same thing, but rather than he was referring to the soda:

37265L.jpg

Knowing Rudd's notorious comedic acting, I think it was meant to be a line of humor (in reference to orange slices at halftime of a youth soccer game) rather than a serious one for medical reasons.

I definitely thought it was a reference to soccer game orange slices

That's what I was inclined to think also.

It was. Everyone is just having a bit of fun.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Knowing Rudd's notorious comedic acting, I think it was meant to be a line of humor (in reference to orange slices at halftime of a youth soccer game) rather than a serious one for medical reasons.

Me too :lol

Yet another figure pushed to January-February. At least this opens up my December for Christmas shopping ha

Yet another figure pushed to January-February. At least this opens up my December for Christmas shopping ha

Dammit! :gah: On the plus side tho, at least it gives me a bit more time to pay off the remaining balance!

Back