1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
122342fn37y74o6ztxnnwi.jpg
122343kb7bseveh77sdvsm.jpg
122349fs6f5pfxf8f8kjfz.jpg
122350phvtzilt672v7ydi.jpg

I really like that helmet .... I don't see as much Affleck in the headsculpt as in the original pics but I still don't plan on using it ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The headsculpt still is rubbish. He looks too droopy. Too bad. I hope they do better with the next movie. The outfit and helmet are great though.

I'm gonna try and stay away from this one but it's looking better to me...I have the original and think the HS is MUCH better.

Man, I love this design and the figure looks perfect...
If only the movies were good enough. :(

Just ordered him from Timcent in HK. I should have him by the end of next week.

Can't wait as Ant-Man is one of my favorite MCU characters.

This is my Xmas present to myself this year (since no one else would likely get it for me)

Nice brushed effect on the helmet. I hope that technique carries over to the more iron-y characters :D

This turned out really good. I like the first suit better but this is pretty awesome

Yup, gonna save up for this, loved the look in the movie.

Looks better than in the promo pics, the head doesn't look as huge with the broader shoulders on the final.

HS is still pretty meh. Looks more like Rudd but still there's Affleck in it :lol oh well.

It would've made more sense if they did a helmetless sculpt with the Ant Man figure ... would've preferred the pop off face plate with this ha

I think it just comes down to the expression. Rudd always has a smile or smirk on his face. This serious face may very well be Rudd, it's just never been seen before lol.

Back