1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only this come with a mini "water" van. Instant PO for me

Really wish there was more "Civil War" in that pic. :(

I'm really surprised that Power Pose Mk 46, Winter Soldier & Falcon aren't in the group shot as well. Darth Vader looks nice but I really don't have any budget left for figures that look good from movie franchises I'm not super fond of.

Just keep in mind that figures not in the picture release before all the ones in the picture almost every time they do one (the last four straight have had at least one not in the picture released before all the ones in it do)

That sculpt looks nothing like Paul Rudd...

Wanted an Ant-Man but maybe I'll wait longer...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That sculpt looks nothing like Paul Rudd...

Wanted an Ant-Man but maybe I'll wait longer...

Stop being negative. This figure is awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

[emoji1]

I'll wait to see more close-up pictures. Really want to get this one for the box art alone!

Do it!

I'm kinda on a delayed Ant-Man kick myself. Ordered V1 from China,(One of my FOTY considerations btw:wink1: ) still waiting. Also ordered the Figuarts for a good price from Nippon yesterday, and probably going to get this one as well. Oh yeah, also picked up Antony. I'm thinking it's all going to make a pretty cool shelf.

Do it!

I'm kinda on a delayed Ant-Man kick myself. Ordered V1 from China,(One of my FOTY considerations btw:wink1: ) still waiting. Also ordered the Figuarts for a good price from Nippon yesterday, and probably going to get this one as well. Oh yeah, also picked up Antony. I'm thinking it's all going to make a pretty cool shelf.

I got the Figuarts too! I am using that as my Ant-Man in my display so I can definitely wait lol.

1st Ant-Man looked spot on Rudd. From what I've seen so far the sculpt has regressed but I wouldn't use it anyway so it doesn't matter to me if it's off a little.

1st Ant-Man looked spot on Rudd. From what I've seen so far the sculpt has regressed but I wouldn't use it anyway so it doesn't matter to me if it's off a little.

I wouldn't want to pay for it if its off lol.

I do concede the first sculpt looked more spot on to Rudd, but I still think this one is pretty good. Definitely looks to me more like Paul Rudd than it does a younger Ben Affleck, like most people were initially saying. Then again, they do have similar facial symmetry and features to me, so it makes sense a Paul Rudd sculpt would look similar to Ben, or vice versa.

Or, we can just all agree that it looks like Tom Cruise. He's the default name that seems to come up when people can't agree on who a sculpt looks like when saying it doesn't look like who it's intended to look like. :lol

Hard to tell from the small pic, but the proportions seem to look better on this Ant-Man than they did in the promo pics. I missed out on the first Ant-Man, so it's looking like I'll get this one.

Spooked by both War Machines and Falcon going on the waitlist, I used $50 in reward points to po this. The Ruddfleck sculpt will stay in the box ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda looks like a mix of Ben Affleck and Paul Rudd [emoji38]. idk why they included helmet less sculpt in the first place. Pretty sure he was never helmet less while wearing the suit in the movie.
Didn't he take his helmet off after he shrank back to normal size after being Giant Man when he was lying on the ground?

Back