1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"One version of a character."

WaitWhat.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Saw this floating about on FB. Never a good idea to give HT ideas for an exclusive repaint.. :slap

1521933_10153382711913760_395947237854194062_n_zpss00ppvkb.jpg

Do love seeing photoshopped as well as repainted suits, some real creative people out there... something like this would look cool but I already have Python as my black n gold, I would rather something in blue to add a little different to my shelf.

I want to eventually create my own avengers lineup (whether I pick and choose my favorites or go the MCU route is still up in the air) but my goal is to keep my collection very small and to display them well.

I am picking and choosing when it comes to building an Avengers team, I know my 2 (with now 3 preordered) Iron Man suit collection will probably continue to grow so I am setting that aside as a separate collection (means I can choose an Iron Man of the day to feature as an Avenger though)

I'll be skipping the 43 in favor of the 45 to pair with aou WM. The wait will be brutal for the 45 but I'm very happy about these being my first 2 collectible figures ever. I think they'll look amazing together. The Secret Base pics just made the 45 look absolutely stunning.

I only want to own 2 IM figures; a classic IV, VI, or VII to place in a single HoA (preferably the VII if they decide to revisit with diecast) and an organic looking suit XLV-whenever RDJ hangs em up for an avengers lineup. I really like the 46 from the art but that figure is at least 2 years away and I don't want to get caught in this "waiting-for-the-best-armor cycle" because then I'll never own one lol. So I'm anchoring down with the 45.

I want to eventually create my own avengers lineup (whether I pick and choose my favorites or go the MCU route is still up in the air) but my goal is to keep my collection very small and to display them well.

Just the beginning but it should be a fun ride!

Lol you named exactly my 4 favourite armours. 45, 7, 4 and 6. I also would love to have a war machine to go with my 45 but I can't afford three figures, so Im going with ultimate Ultron instead of WM. (If they make an ultimate ultron)

I dunno if that would happen. RDJ really has become our generation's Christopher Reeve, for a lot of people, including myself, Reeve IS Superman and RDJ IS Tony stark/Iron Man. I can't see marvel killing him in the movie verse.

1 day closer to having the 45... geez how do you guys do it?

*insert sponge Bob drinking coffee gif*

Woke up to the realization that in exactly 1 year from today, I STILL won't have this in hand hah.

1 day closer to having the 45... geez how do you guys do it?

*insert sponge Bob drinking coffee gif*

Woke up to the realization that in exactly 1 year from today, I STILL won't have this in hand hah.

On the upside, you'll have gotten to see the Mark 46 (and maybe 47?) in Civil War. Which may or may not be an upside after all. ;)

Iron Man figures are a hard way to stick to that plan, but good luck! I'm also limiting myself to no more than 2 IM figures- one red/gold and one variant. The current plan is to get the Mark 3 and stealth 7, though the 45 or 46 may end up replacing the Mark 3 depending on how they turn out.

Thankfully, I'm in a similar situation where disposable income limits how much I can buy. I'm sitting at five figures, and I'm already looking to move back down to four (my last figure was a bit of an impulse purchase).

My original idea was that I only need ONE Iron Man when I bought my Mark VI BD. I didn't buy Mark VII when it first available for PO but the DVD and the desire to get a definitive round RT made me cave in. Then I love the Silver Centurion with the really cool sword and the fact that it came from the comics. The added fact that it has a Tony HS just sweetens the deal. The truth is, you start with one or maybe two...but then the madness begins...

On the upside, you'll have gotten to see the Mark 46 (and maybe 47?) in Civil War. Which may or may not be an upside after all. ;)
Yeh... for me it will just mean Iron Man number 6 and possibly 7... unless some exclusive I can't pass on or a Die Cast Mark 6 or 7 come along first ha!
My original idea was that I only need ONE Iron Man when I bought my Mark VI BD. I didn't buy Mark VII when it first available for PO but the DVD and the desire to get a definitive round RT made me cave in. Then I love the Silver Centurion with the really cool sword and the fact that it came from the comics. The added fact that it has a Tony HS just sweetens the deal. The truth is, you start with one or maybe two...but then the madness begins...
One just isn't enough, like a popular tube of snack food claim; once you pop you can't stop!

I meant to go with Silver Centurion and then try and get a good deal on the Mark VII which was ruled out due to costs... then came Python and pre orders for Marks 3, 43 and 45... slippery slope indeed.

Just saw this guy was listed and pre-ordered instantly, this is going to a long long wait.

I'm worried given this guys date that hot toys is going to end up getting really far behind with the current super hero movie schedule.

Are people calling Infinity War, Infinity Wars cause there are multiple parts? :huh

I think your reading to much into it. Could be becuase it's two parts or just crappy typing or autocorrect. This is not something I would really worry about.

Back