1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought part of the price of these figures included the fee Hot Toys had to pay the actor's to use their likeness along with Marvel for licensing. Technically, and obviously I understand that they gouge us a premium since Iron Man is one of the more popular figs/characters - technically this should be cheaper because they're not using RDJ's likeness right? Wishful thinking maybe

It's done on a film by film. Then each figure is individually approved or disapproved. But the fee for licensing is paid on a per film breakdown.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

All of these posts, two threads, and no discussion / guesses on price? The Mk 43 is $344. Higher, lower, same?

I'm going with higher , $350 is my guess. It's not like it won't sell at any price

Ive done that a few times and have lost way more trying to get rid of the figure/statue.

Living in Cali, I get hit on taxes so I only order exclusives from SS. Even the batman art print I got suckered into buying I wouldn't cancel . Paid for it and simply gave it to my brother . I've only cancelled two things, ever. Iron Patriot and the mk 43 1/1 bust . SS let me transfer the NRD and refunded my deposit on the bust .

The other thread has a lot of price talk. This is why two threads is silly.

The hong king price is up. It's equals about 287 usd. So 325-350 in NA and Europe is about the price I would think

I-Want-One-Tony-Stark-In-Iron-Man-2-Gif.gif

I had a feeling this would be die-cast but I was hoping it wouldn't be. I'm probably going to Flex Pay this, haven't done FP in a while but I want to secure this one.

I'm betting higher than 43 on sideshow since 43 was a repaint after all.

I was really hoping not to like this one once it was revealed - so much for that.:slap I guess this could be the one non traditional armor in my collection (as I justify the multiple armors that I vowed not to get sucked into).:lol

I hope if there's an exclusive that it's nothing major so I don't feel compelled to order right away.

Surprised to see this so soon, looks great but there's minor things off. Hopefully it well turn out great a year and half from now when we finally get it.

Not gonna lie, I kinda want that base for my AoU Cap :drool Looks like it doesn't say Mk45 on it so it can be repurposed for other figures.
The base works for all of them. Would work well with Vision too since the Sentry being given to us is the Prime version.

Wish they gave all the AoU figures some kind of Dio base along with the standard one.

HT has consistently managed to get the color wrong on their red and gold Iron Man figures so this is no surprise to me.

I don't recall seeing tony wearing a open faceplate on this suit in the movie. Why do people want a headsculpt for this?:dunno . I really hope they paint this the accurate color. I will still order this day one but man is that off

I don't recall seeing tony wearing a open faceplate on this suit in the movie. Why do people want a headsculpt for this?:dunno . I really hope they paint this the accurate color. I will still order this day one but man is that off

Everyone who wants a HS I believe wants the one that was made for the 1/4 scale figure.

The base works for all of them. Would work well with Vision too since the Sentry being given to us is the Prime version.

Wish they gave all the AoU figures some kind of Dio base along with the standard one.

I would be awesome if Captain America came with a broken bridge edge.

Is there any reason they switched to diecast for the IM figs? I'm still new to this so I'm unaware of a lot of things unfortunately. I've heard that the diecast figures are harder to balance on the dynamic flight stands...

Is there any reason they switched to diecast for the IM figs? I'm still new to this so I'm unaware of a lot of things unfortunately. I've heard that the diecast figures are harder to balance on the dynamic flight stands...

They switched because it is more realistic because its metal. Appearance wise tho there is little to no difference between plastic and diecast

I hope Sideshow throws up the pre-order for this today. Kinda want to see the price then go from there on whether to get this, XLIII, or wait for whatever armor he has for Civil War. :impatient:

Back