1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the 50 though?

:dunno

apparently its the Mark L (50) 3-8-18.jpg

That came from one of the Hot Toys facebook sites if I recall on March 8th. I saved it because I thought it finally confirmed the number.

That said, as I indicted in my first post with :dunno, I have no idea if its real or not.

That came from one of the Hot Toys facebook sites if I recall on March 8th. I saved it because I thought it finally confirmed the number.

That said, as I indicted in my first post with :dunno, I have no idea if its real or not.

Yeah all there stuff I’ve seen has the iron man name. Even their site. I’ll check the facebook stuff. I was under the impression that this suit was called officially the MCU name for bleeding edge. But who knows.

I checked all my links and of course can't find that picture now. First time I ever saw it called the 50... could be the last. :lol

There was one in the hot toys collector site but that was fan made. It wasn’t the same one you posted though.

Yeah all there stuff I’ve seen has the iron man name. Even their site. I’ll check the facebook stuff. I was under the impression that this suit was called officially the MCU name for bleeding edge. But who knows.

One of those magazines had a write up that stated this was the bleeding edge, seems semi official as the other magazines all had relevant info

Yeah I’d heard that as well, or seen it I suppose. I’d heard they had a different name on set but that could just be a code name. Hard to know till the movie drops. Seems like every suit since 42 has been labeled the bleeding edge at some point. Lol

Yeah I’d heard that as well, or seen it I suppose. I’d heard they had a different name on set but that could just be a code name. Hard to know till the movie drops. Seems like every suit since 42 has been labeled the bleeding edge at some point. Lol

:lecture

*red and gold armor teased in trailer*

"Bleeding Edge!" - Iron Man fans

The names are pointless anyways. They never have anything to do with the concept of the armor it's usually just borrowing the visuals. Extremis suit was the 42 wasn't it? It didn't even borrow the visuals lol

46 looked most like bleeding edge with the little arc reactors everywhere.

You are correct it does. Hmm. I’m still not convinced it’s the 50. No one else is calling it that and we are missing two numbered suits before 50. Have to wait and see

Only missing 1 suit. Spider-Man Homecoming was MK47, and the new Hulkbuster from IW will obviously be either 48 or 49 if the new one we've seen is indeed the MK 50, as most toy manufacturers are calling it.

Only missing 1 suit. Spider-Man Homecoming was MK47, and the new Hulkbuster from IW will obviously be either 48 or 49 if the new one we've seen is indeed the MK 50, as most toy manufacturers are calling it.

Could be. But the HB could be 51 or not a mark at all given who’s using it.

Could be. But the HB could be 51 or not a mark at all given who’s using it.

True, but considering the 1st Hulkbuster is MK44, no reason why Stark wouldn't designate the new one a Mark as well. Plus just because it's rumored Banner is using it, doesn't mean it was made for him. Circumstances may arise for the need for Banner to don it rather than Stark hopping in again due to some rumors floating around. But we shall see soon enough. And I'm looking forward to it.... Only movie I'm excited for this year.

Back