1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone display this in a hovering pose with the rocket effects? If so could you post some pics please

I just bought the base for one of my diecast IM/WM. essentially to replace the WM MK3s base. The base and the Ultron sentry. Could you post that too pleaS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170721_141555.jpg

20170721_142925-1.jpg

$360 + shipping you quoted me? How is that cheaper than retail? You're hilarious.

I saw the "pathetic" part of your comment, and that's what is pathetic. Anyways, since I'm trying to get these gone, I've reduced the price since you asked.

Don't be mad because you didn't get the deal you wanted. This is another example of why I can't stand selling.

$360 + shipping you quoted me? How is that cheaper than retail? You're hilarious.

thats only $15 over retail though, not like he's retiring on that... not only that, he can ask whatever he wants for them, you can say no, but coming here to flame him is childish and sad, and makes you look very petty

The 45 is awesome but I wouldnt be paying near retail for it at this point, not with the 46 out which looks better and has a Tony headsculpt.

thats only $15 over retail though, not like he's retiring on that... not only that, he can ask whatever he wants for them, you can say no, but coming here to flame him is childish and sad, and makes you look very petty

$15 over retail is cheaper than retail?

The fact that the dude had 5 of these made it sound like he was going to retire on them.

The figure easily goes for around $300 on eBay. Sealed, add around $20.

And what, that you had to butt in other people's quarrels doesn't make you look "childish and sad and very petty"?

Grow a pair ... Youre a joke.

The 45 is awesome but I wouldnt be paying near retail for it at this point, not with the 46 out which looks better and has a Tony headsculpt.

Very true but I actually prefer the more "organic" look of the 45. Obviously the 46 is much more prominent because of it's appearance in CW, but 45's design is still my preferred look over the 46.

And hey, THEBATMAN, get over it. I don't know you, you don't know me so just stay on topic.

Back