1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this more of a general release? SS should have them in June.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what you mean by general release.if your meaning like the new avenger SW. If so, it still a 4-6 week between Hong Kong release and ssc getting it.

I'm not sure what you mean by general release.if your meaning like the new avenger SW. If so, it still a 4-6 week between Hong Kong release and ssc getting it.
I just noticed with the Star War figures, they would slowly release in Hong Kong early but when they become more to the masses there, it's only a few weeks until SS or NA gets them. I didn't feel like it was a long wait for Kylo Ren.

i'm hoping it gets here just a little quicker. isn't ultron supposed to arrive next week? that'll be a little more than 5 weeks since it was released right? hopefully same goes for the 45.

i wonder what other armors i'll break down and buy between now and then lol.

I'm not getting Ultron so I don't know. :lol A lot of my most recent figures, though, took at least seven weeks to ship after the HK release. But, if Ultron really is shipping only five weeks after release, then perhaps the Mark 45 will begin shipping right at the end of June! :pray:

Might I suggest...all of them? :rotfl

I just noticed with the Star War figures, they would slowly release in Hong Kong early but when they become more to the masses there, it's only a few weeks until SS or NA gets them. I didn't feel like it was a long wait for Kylo Ren.

They release at secret base one one day(more or less) and then they ship to retailers. But it took around 6 weeks from the time he became availble at secret base to the time sideshow got him (kylo). For some it's longer. Some less. But once it releases at secret base (which is the standard release date) then it takes 4-6 weeks on average for sideshow to get him. In the last three years I think 1 figure came in under 4 weeks.

They release at secret base one one day(more or less) and then they ship to retailers. But it took around 6 weeks from the time he became availble at secret base to the time sideshow got him (kylo). For some it's longer. Some less. But once it releases at secret base (which is the standard release date) then it takes 4-6 weeks on average for sideshow to get him. In the last three years I think 1 figure came in under 4 weeks.
That's what I expected. Another 4-5 weeks ain't bad. It'll be a nice figure for the summer.

Yeah it's not that big a deal, when you factor in you've already waited over a year. A few weeks, no big. Lol

Yeah it's not that big a deal, when you factor in you've already waited over a year. A few weeks, no big. Lol

I figure there are two ways to think of it.. One is, like you said, it's been exactly a year since I preordered, so what's another month and a half.. Or, the other is.. It's been an entire year and another month and a half is going to go by super slow and be excruciating lol. But either way, the figure looks like it's well worth the wait.

Also.. Do the instructions say anything about flight poses? Do they suggest a good way to have him in a flight or hover pose to utilize the blast effects?

I'm not getting Ultron so I don't know. :lol A lot of my most recent figures, though, took at least seven weeks to ship after the HK release. But, if Ultron really is shipping only five weeks after release, then perhaps the Mark 45 will begin shipping right at the end of June! :pray:

Might I suggest...all of them? :rotfl

I'd love to. I wish I hadn't missed out on peacemaker. If I do pick up another armor, it'll probably be striker or the age of ultron war machine mark 2.. I have the iron man 3 version, but I think the age of ultron version will look better with the 45.
We'll see though.. I probably shouldn't pick up either of them just yet, especially with ultron arriving shortly.

They instructions do mention flight pose. And essentially say only use the included stand because it's more stable then the standard flight stands

They instructions do mention flight pose. And essentially say only use the included stand because it's more stable then the standard flight stands

thank you, that's good to know.

this thing can't come soon enough. i'm so happy that it's finally released.

That's another thing I am super excited about with this figure. The only problem I had with the figure being die cast was that I couldn't use a flight stand. When I saw that it came with a extra-sturdy flight stand in budget stark's video I was ecstatic.

That's another thing I am super excited about with this figure. The only problem I had with the figure being die cast was that I couldn't use a flight stand. When I saw that it came with a extra-sturdy flight stand in budget stark's video I was ecstatic.

i wonder if that'll be standard from here on out.

that's good.

i wonder how many armors are left... will he wear one for homecoming? will there be 1 armor throughout infinity wars?.. or 1 per movie, or 2 per movie. i feel like we're in the home stretch of main iron man armors.

i'm also curious to see when they'll star making more of these mixed and matched house party figures. how many more unique armors are there left?

that's good.

i wonder how many armors are left... will he wear one for homecoming? will there be 1 armor throughout infinity wars?.. or 1 per movie, or 2 per movie. i feel like we're in the home stretch of main iron man armors.

i'm also curious to see when they'll star making more of these mixed and matched house party figures. how many more unique armors are there left?

I believe there are only two truly unique suits left, Nightclub and Hammerhead. After those two are made, the remaining unreleased HPP suits are a mix and match of the ones that have already been released.

Not mine but good looking
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Back