1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the 1/6 43's price in Singapore.
MMS278D09 - Avengers: Age of Ultron: 1/6th scale Mark XLIII (Normal Version)
New Pre-Paid Order Available
Now at all ActionCity stores
From 17 Dec - 31 Jan 2015
Pre-Paid Price: S$378.00
Retail Price: S$419.90
ETA: Quarter 3 of 2015

Now this is the 45's. Increase of $50 ($100 for retail). :/
MMS300D11 – Avengers: Age of Ultron: 1/6th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure
New Pre-Paid Order Available
Now at all ActionCity stores
Period: 22 May – 28 June 2015
Retail Price: S$479.90
Prepaid Price: S$432.00
ETA: End Quarter 3 Of 2016

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Looking at that Vision sig, it dawns on me how far we've come from Iron Man 1 in 2008. The MCU is a great example of more is more. It is a universe after all.

Back in 2008, we had Afghanistan and an attempt to ground everything. Now we have android superheroes. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I think it's awesome that Marvel, especially Kevin Feige, have stuck to their guns and only added to that first film's success.

Looking at that Vision sig, it dawns on me how far we've come from Iron Man 1 in 2008. The MCU is a great example of more is more. It is a universe after all.

Back in 2008, we had Afghanistan and an attempt to ground everything. Now we have android superheroes. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I think it's awesome that Marvel, especially Kevin Feige, have stuck to their guns and only added to that first film's success.

and shrinking villains getting run over by toy trains :rotfl

We fans only win with each new film. I love how they're all connected, just like comics. I had a geekgasm earlier this week after seeing Paul Rudd chatting with Anthony Mackie on the set of Cap 3. Now I can't wait to see Ant-Man!

Man I can't wait for SDCC to see what Ht have in store. The buildup is always great with multiple daily teases!

I would have loved the same headsculpt that comes with the new 1/4 scale Iron Man.

Wonder why we didn't get an updated sculpt with the 43 or 45?

HT! Make this! Science Bro's 2-pack!

avengers-age-of-ultron-tony-stark-bruce-lee-t-shirt-1024x423-126649.jpg

Yes, so it can warm the pegs like the current Banner figure. :lol

I was planning on sticking with 43, but this one finally has blast effects? Guess I gotta pick this mother up, now.

I would have loved the same headsculpt that comes with the new 1/4 scale Iron Man.

Wonder why we didn't get an updated sculpt with the 43 or 45?

While not movie accurate its not like we saw the Mark 7 without the helmet yet we got a Stark head for that one... So it may have been nice of them to have given another pose option plus it would have been the first of their Die Cast figures to have a regular head sculpt.

I'm passing, movie didn't sell me on the need for this suit, and the figure doesn't sway me either (if it had a 1/6 Stark headsculpt like the 1/4 43, then I'd probably bite, even with it not being screen accurate). I'll wait to see what Civil War comes out with.

I like the look of this armor in the movie, not too much about the price though.

Man I wish comicaves 1/4 MK45 makes it to release. That thing looks SICK!

Seems like many here aren't too fond of the supposed price on this thing. Its a good thing. But will that last long?

As much as I like this armor, I'm gonna pass. Way too expensive. Not for nothing, HT really need to chill out on artificially inflating the prices. It's getting out of hand. I really wish collectors that want change in that department can once and for all stand together and NOT buy it based on principle. Yeah, we do like it, but we don't like how you're pricing it. It seems pretty arrogant of them IMO. Unfortunately their arrogance isn't without reason. They know many people are going to buy it anyway, so it's like we have no choice but to accept the increase. Eventually, a standard 1/6 figure is gonna end up costing $320USD. We're getting close. DoFP wolverine was like...$245 over at SSC? All of the AoU figs are $230 and up?

It's gonna happen, and we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

While not movie accurate its not like we saw the Mark 7 without the helmet yet we got a Stark head for that one... So it may have been nice of them to have given another pose option plus it would have been the first of their Die Cast figures to have a regular head sculpt.

But the Mark VII was shown without a helmet. :)

Not to quibble but ... ha
8955f1a1bf28cc6940252db6d7c753e0.jpg

I will agree though that these figures used to come with more.

Back