1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

11665391_858403484234186_883871071567667687_n.jpg

very similar costume in all 3 movies... though the logo on the suit varies movie to movie...

i would have preferred her costume from the first Avengers movie but i'm already glad we get her so it doesn't matter that much

Photos ARE allowed at the Sideshow booth. This is just someone who didn't know how to use their phone/camera :lol

I've taken plenty of my own photos at that booth :lol

Something tells me I would get slightly click happy if I ever visit said booth :monkey3

Next year I may seriously look into trying to go.

Yeah whoever posted that blurrypicture on Facebook must've just had to take it really quick or something. Ah well we'll get more pics soon.

Yeah whoever posted that blurrypicture on Facebook must've just had to take it really quick or something. Ah well we'll get more pics soon.

It might have been because the show isn't officially open yet. But Preview Night starts at 6PM (PDT) tonight.

:impatient:

It might have been because the show isn't officially open yet. But Preview Night starts at 6PM (PDT) tonight.

That's what I thought too.

She is so sexy. Would've loved to work with her. I hope they make a new Fury figure because he'd be the missing piece to my Cap WS collection as Peggy is to my TFA one. :pray:

Back