1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

hm spot on

maria.jpg

Now I just have find the resources to fund this purchase. I have made funding arrangements for my Widow and Cap, but I have also committed to the SHF Hulkbuster, so that puts me in a very tight spot for the near future...

The hair has to be bolded her haircut is too short to do rooted hair.

No she has long hair, it's just tied back. Look at the AOU party scene and AOS appearances when her hair was down.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Funny this character is essentially a secondary/supporting one. People assuming she won't be made. No powers, no big role like BW or Coulson. But now it appears she will be sought after and will sell very well. I doubt she will be a shelf warmer. I guess the fact she began as a minor character and she became bigger. Stuck around and is a fresh female face aside from all the BW's. When Coulson first came out not too many wanted him. Then AOS came out and he became popular and the figure value went up. I think with Hill her popularity gained ground first and that signaled the go ahead to make the figure.

Omg. Maria!!! I can't wait!!! :love

Back