1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29.jpg

Thanks for the vid and pics, xeno. :duff I love that Maria's taller than Widow.

4f8744401d783.jpg

Nice observation YF, that's good attention to detail on hot toys part.

Thanks, man. :hi5:

I've read here that HT doesn't do enough to differentiate between its female figures such as height and body shape. I couldn't say either way since I don't own any, let alone several, female figures. But I was pleased to see the height difference.

Thanks, man. :hi5:

I've read here that HT doesn't do enough to differentiate between its female figures such as height and body shape. I couldn't say either way since I don't own any, let alone several, female figures. But I was pleased to see the height difference.

I do wish that Hot Toys would somewhat differentiate between height and body shape for both male and female bodies but the extra padding and pegs and such do help to an extent. I do wish that there were more options for limb pegs for different heights to make them more accurate to scale.

Thanks guys for your feedback. Release of Nick was merely an estimate, i suppose it could happen the next few weeks...hot toys is pretty fast with their releaseses. He will be the perfect companion piece for Maria. [emoji41]

I kinda like that hands on the hips pose, might go with that over arms folded.

I personally like the arms folded pose. I display all my figures in extremely plain museum poses, but I'm tempted by the fact that she can pull off that particular stance.

I personally like the arms folded pose. I display all my figures in extremely plain museum poses, but I'm tempted by the fact that she can pull off that particular stance.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I had planned on the arms folded pose, but now I might try both, see what looks best next to Coulson and Fury.

Back