1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the whole neck seam thing for articulation but why do some figures those sculpts where the head and neck are one piece and the joint is at the bottom of the neck like the Cap and Red Skull sculpts but other sculpts have the head and neck separated like every other standard figure?

Caps neck and head are two pieces just like this.

The join is just lower. That's becuase of the style of body, size of the head, width of the shoulders, height of the costume.

Ya know what really ruins the realism for me? It's 12 inches tall, hard plastic, and doesn't talk. Why don't they fix that?

Last edited:
This one.

9ff34f937cf570f4e7718358d0d535cd.jpg

I'm so glad I was able to preorder this diorama for Maria and Fury.

That control center was only up on the MadBox site for a limited time. 15 days or something like that.

Yea I'm a lil confused about that. I just sent them a email because it shows that it's on sale still and even let's you checkout. But on the cart page it has asterisk stating it's put of stock. Don't want to send a payment and they're really sold out

They have a limited window for PO for almost anything in this market (Asia). They announced the PO window when it was put up.

Haha yes! I still haven't ordered it yet, but only because I can't afford it for a few weeks so I am hoping it lasts for another month. Which I am 67.3% sure it will...
You could always flex order it and set the first payment a few weeks off, that way a figure is locked in for you.

Back