1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That head/neck ratio from this angle... XD

12045632_501853659983183_4997752227846430376_o.jpg

Take a picture of any figure or even yourself at that angle and you'll see the same thing. Bet your parents didn't complain about your neck? Or maybe they did? :lol

Had to put Maria Hill on flex pay today. Just couldn't afford her if she came out soon. At least I will get her before Christmas.

This will be a figure people will regret not ordering later on, but with so much coming out with SW, both OT and EP VII and AOU, choices have to be made.

This will be a figure people will regret not ordering later on, but with so much coming out with SW, both OT and EP VII and AOU, choices have to be made.[/QUOTE]

I agree.:goodpost: . I'm excited to have this on preorder with fury. Will make a nice shield display

This will be a figure people will regret not ordering later on, but with so much coming out with SW, both OT and EP VII and AOU, choices have to be made.

Well...at least I am getting her. I can wait a few extra months. I am on the wait list for the Han Solo and Chewbacca pack...but I may have to cancel that too. SOO MUCH STUFF! :gah:

Well...at least I am getting her. I can wait a few extra months. I am on the wait list for the Han Solo and Chewbacca pack...but I may have to cancel that too. SOO MUCH STUFF! :gah:
All I actually have on PO right now is Hill, and then I'm gonna order the Toys Era Magneto next week. I'm thinking about flexing the new Thor, then that'll be it for me until Thanos is out.

I know what you mean. I've decided to not get any EP VII figures because of this (at least for now). I find the designs OK, but not enough to bump other 1/6 lines I want that are coming out or are out already. :(

I know there's a lot coming out, but I firmly believe HT is shooting themselves in the foot right now. I mean, I know we're only a small subset of buyers, but I for one gave up on the entire SW New Hope line (which I really wanted) because they're shooting them out faster than I can keep up, and along with other figures here and there, it's just too much. They need to space 'em out a little more. At least alternate between lines better so if I'm collecting one and not another I'll have a break in between.

On another note, that review has me really stoked for getting Maria Hill. Her and Vision are my only POs at the moment, though I'll probably add Fury at some point after the coupon goes into effect.

I know there's a lot coming out, but I firmly believe HT is shooting themselves in the foot right now. I mean, I know we're only a small subset of buyers, but I for one gave up on the entire SW New Hope line (which I really wanted) because they're shooting them out faster than I can keep up, and along with other figures here and there, it's just too much. They need to space 'em out a little more. At least alternate between lines better so if I'm collecting one and not another I'll have a break in between.

On another note, that review has me really stoked for getting Maria Hill. Her and Vision are my only POs at the moment, though I'll probably add Fury at some point after the coupon goes into effect.

They seem to be alternating. Not sure if that's an issue. As for the over load...they are increasing production, but that's becuase their source material is picking up. It's been 15 or 20 years since a new Star Wars film. Five to ten for batman and terminator...if they don't start putting them out now they will end up so far behind. There's 46 potential movies in the next 5 years that hot toys has made figures from in the past. It's only going to get more crowded. And as it is people are still asking for more and more. They may lose some people, but it won't be much. People usually have a limit on total figures or amount. If hot toys exceeds that or if they don't, either way they don't lose anything. There are enough collectors with enough diversified interest that it's not really an issue sales numbers wise.

I know what you mean. I've decided to not get any EP VII figures because of this (at least for now). I find the designs OK, but not enough to bump other 1/6 lines I want that are coming out or are out already. :(

You got that right. The designs are cool, but there are other figures more desirable to me too.

toy-story-4-star-wars-what-else-does-disney-s-plan-have-in-store-be-afraid-be-very-af-371059.jpg

With a schedule like this, I can see why. But I'm really glad that I stick to my principle by getting only the "Avengers" stuffs, not bothering about CW. :lol

That may be true, but Star Wars (A New Hope I mean) is old enough. They didn't have to put out like...EVERY main character within a year. That ended up being too rich for my blood, whether I wanted it or not.

That may be true, but Star Wars (A New Hope I mean) is old enough. They didn't have to put out like...EVERY main character within a year. That ended up being too rich for my blood, whether I wanted it or not.

It may be, but hot toys had just gotten the license. If they don't produce they lose the license. And it wouldn't be any better putting them off till next year (to go against BvS, CW, and other Star Wars). So far only two have actually been released if I recall. The hype will never be greater then it is now. It's free advertising for them.

I'm really struggling with the vii stuff. It just doesn't float my boat at all. Maybe after I see The film ?

I'm a huge STAR WARS fan and so far I haven't ordered a single HOT TOYS figure from either classic or VII line ups.
I had Han & Chewie on PO but the final products were awful so I canceled.
The new VII figures are just...meh...like you said maybe after the movie comes out?
I doubt it though.
I'm more interested in getting Drax than any of the new SW figures to be honest.

I'm a huge STAR WARS fan and so far I haven't ordered a single HOT TOYS figure from either classic or VII line ups.
I had Han & Chewie on PO but the final products were awful so I canceled.
The new VII figures are just...meh...like you said maybe after the movie comes out?
I doubt it though.
I'm more interested in getting Drax than any of the new SW figures to be honest.

I have chewie and Luke on order. Couldn't put the trigger on Han - the sculpt isn't good enough I have the medicom stormies so couldn't justify the expense

Love that falcon dio but it's so big.

The ep7 stuff ? Like I say the designs just don't appeal to me except maybe an old Luke and kylo. - assuming he doesn't suck in the movie.

I'm only blocking up the Star Wars figure - I have about 60 and those are to upgrade others. I'm catching up on avengers and iron man

Back