1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in a movie of horrible designs belonging to a bin you picked one thing that wasn't a stolen and deformed product :D

:lol

Hated the damn thing in all honesty. What is it again an Alien is 80% and the host is 20%??? Is that right? :dunno]

Joint worst looking creature in the Predator/Aliens universe next to that Newborn from Alien Resurrection.

Now Wolf and the Aliens from AVP:R those were great.

Hated the damn thing in all honesty. What is it again an Alien is 80% and the host is 20%??? Is that right? :dunno
anything about "alien is something from the host" is wrong from the beginning - from scott, who was the one uneducated who thought that wasps impregnating other insects give birth to hybrids.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they will. They have not announced anything officially yet, but NECA has hinted that they will be making a new Wolf Predator eventually which would almost certainly mean a new Predalien as well.

Neca has said many times that Wolf,Predalien, and Warrior Alien will all be remade in 2017 as well as AVP's Queen Alien.

:lol

Hated the damn thing in all honesty. What is it again an Alien is 80% and the host is 20%??? Is that right? :dunno]

Joint worst looking creature in the Predator/Aliens universe next to that Newborn from Alien Resurrection.

Now Wolf and the Aliens from AVP:R those were great.

Yeah predalien was a rubbish design. Kinda liked the newborn from alien resurrection though..

I'm wondering, do I want to make it a trio with this predator?

Or maybe alien-girl?

Awesome, I'm happy this is out now! Just gotta wait for alter ego to get theirs. I like Avp, I think the movie is lots of fun and I like the predator and alien designs from the movie.

Head looks funny weird to me. Must be how the mouth and mandibles are shaped.

Saw lot bloggers pics seem the forehead bit edema retarded,but somehow this pic do looks fine,waiting more photo and youtuber video until on hand I'm only decide whether cancel it.

avpelder839319_6728459046023416378_o.jpg

Damn, this guy turned out ugly. Think I actually prefer the original sculpt. Mandibles had more dimension and sense of membranous "stretch" in the sculpt.

I'll don't buy it, but it's not that bad. Of course the expression on his face is a little dumb, it would have been awesome if that mask was wearable, I've seen some pics on facebook but I think it was Photoshop or someone that just posed the mask over the head.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Looks OK to me. Prototype looks a bit better of course, but that is to be expected with HT these days. I still plan on picking this up eventually.

Back