1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Hulk today at my LCS for $320. They've had it for a couple of weeks now but it wasn't for sale as they were waiting on info from their freight forwarder so that they knew how much shipping cost them. As soon as I saw that it was up for sale on their Facebook page I rushed over to buy it. Such an awesome figure and so happy I was able to got it for a good price.

So my Hulk & DX12 just took a bubble bath!! My 2.5 yr old son just took them out of my detolf and threw them in his bubble bath while I was in the other room getting ready to give him a bath and told him to get his toys ready. So trying not to scream at him about the $600 sitting in tub I asked him why he did it and he said Hulk was stinky.:mad::gah:

Hulk was stinky! Hahahha

Man thats hillarious. Kids do test you everyday and it makes you a better person for it.....as long as you don't flip your wig and go ballistic. My kid tests my patience everyday.lol But I always look at him and tell myself thats a little "me". I can't stay mad at a little version of myself.

Like others mentioned..Hulk should be fine..dunno about the other.

You and him will look back at this in the future and have a laugh.

Notice I wrote in the "future"...not at this moment hahahha:lol

4247270+_de073c90b29d3f5f8ee2ece093433fbc.gif

Hulk throwing out other toys out of tub.....

After watching the Avengers again yesterday, this figure suddenly looks more attractive, love the hulk. But im so poor...

So my Hulk & DX12 just took a bubble bath!! My 2.5 yr old son just took them out of my detolf and threw them in his bubble bath while I was in the other room getting ready to give him a bath and told him to get his toys ready. So trying not to scream at him about the $600 sitting in tub I asked him why he did it and he said Hulk was stinky.:mad::gah:

I don't hit kids... but that would really test me.
:lol

I can't understand how a 2 year old was able to open a detolf :confused:

I didn't think he could open it myself that why I paid no attention when he was in the room.

Well as I thought hulk looks to be ok and believe it or not I even thinks DX12 is ok.... At the moment.:hi5:

So it looks like HT made these with bath time in mind.

Hey guys this is my little bit of a try for a ripped shirt.

https://s1278.photobucket.com/user/George_Balas/media/thiss003_zps6aba6ce8.jpg.html

Spartan

Cool display. But poor Coulson never gets a break, does he? :lol

^Great photos guys!!

For me, Hulk is figure of the year and his only accessory is another pair of hands. That's how good this figure is!!!

He's been so well made, he's so much fun on the shelf and is such an iconic character in the Marvel universe. I can't believe some reviews have scored him anything less than perfect for his sculpt and paint applications - WTF. He's phenomenal in hand and perfectly executed for this scale IMO.

Couldn't have said this better! :exactly::goodpost:

Is neca still going to do one?

Yes. Supposedly he's next after Thor. So sometime in 2014. I hope it looks cool. :pray:

Yeah, I'm pissed but I think hulk will be ok... I'm more so worried about my DX12 and the custom cape I had.

My wife already said we can get another one.... So she is a keeper!

I am cooling down about it and will have to wait it out and see how they dry. However you are right they innocent " hulk was stinky" with his arms up made in funny in hind sight.

All of the girls he brings home will know and on his wedding day he gets them both and the story I from of everyone! Haha

Revenge will be MINE!!!!

Really curious how this story ends up. This will test both toys on how water resistent they are. Sorry to hear that that happened to you. I'd probably bang my head into the wall if that happened to me! :banghead

4247270+_de073c90b29d3f5f8ee2ece093433fbc.gif

Hulk throwing out other toys out of tub.....

:lol

The hulk is actually ok and as of this morning my DX 12 looks ok too aside from the custom cape... That didn't fair well in the tub.

I am feeling a bit releaved considering how it looked last night.

Yeah, you definitely need to do the detolf mod, the big fella needs some room to spread out.

See its not quite a fit but at the same time I kind of like the look of him in there squeezed in. I might try it when mine comes this week.

I have two of my favorite green characters coming this week... this and Yoda!

I can't even figure out how to pose Hulk to squeeze in. Then again, I built my detolf upside down so my shelves aren't quite right to begin with lol

Has anybody come up with a good mod/fix for the clasp?

My clasp seems to be coming unsewn. It was a problem I expected to get worse, as it didn't look very secure to begin with. I was thinking about a dab of superglue to hold the clasp in place, but I worry that the glue will come through and stain the outside of his shorts.

I'm not much of a seamstress, but I can probably get my gf to sew it for me.

Last edited:
Back