1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just his appearance a-dev.

The first Hulk CGI was terrible (even for it's time) and the second film CGI looked like a video game.

More importantly, I felt both films really fell down with the hulks face, the second being a huge improvement over the first - but never like the Hulk I loved from the earlier comic books. I love how in the Avengers version he looked very neanderthal like, with very ape like qualities… a big lumbering brute. This is the Hulk I love and remember from the earlier comics (1960's - early 80's).

I also thought Mark Ruffalo made a perfect Bruce Banner, and incorporating the actors face into Hulk's final transformation worked out brilliantly!!!

I always thought that the first Hulk was way too big, the second was way too small, but The Avengers Hulk is juuuuuuust right.I'm ecstatic that HT made this version.

Yeah, just his appearance a-dev.

The first Hulk CGI was terrible (even for it's time) and the second film CGI looked like a video game.

More importantly, I felt both films really fell down with the hulks face, the second being a huge improvement over the first - but never like the Hulk I loved from the earlier comic books. I love how in the Avengers version he looked very neanderthal like, with very ape like qualities… a big lumbering brute. This is the Hulk I love and remember from the earlier comics (1960's - early 80's).

I also thought Mark Ruffalo made a perfect Bruce Banner, and incorporating the actors face into Hulk's final transformation worked out brilliantly!!!

The fact that he did the mo-cap too was great, he pretty much WAS the Hulk. I like that they made him look more like Savage Hulk, with the heavy brow and the shape of his nose and upper lip area. Even his actions were more "primitive" looking, like the hop/ground slap before he attacked Loki in the Puny God scene, very gorilla-like mannerisms.

The fact that he did the mo-cap too was great, he pretty much WAS the Hulk. I like that they made him look more like Savage Hulk, with the heavy brow and the shape of his nose and upper lip area. Even his actions were more "primitive" looking, like the hop/ground slap before he attacked Loki in the Puny God scene, very gorilla-like mannerisms.

Agreed. They did a great job conveying that animal-like behavior and the Avengers Hulk is also my favorite Hulk.

I just received mine today. I never had the chance to pick up Iron Monger so I was blown away by the size of this figure. :eek

I am not disappointed at all. My Avengers Team is complete :joy

Now......off to make space for the monster.

I just received mine today. I never had the chance to pick up Iron Monger so I was blown away by the size of this figure. :eek

I am not disappointed at all. My Avengers Team is complete :joy

Now......off to make space for the monster.

:clap:clap I never got the Monger either. I hope to blown away by the size too.

Once I get mine, I'll try and look for a collared doll shirt I could tear up lol. I'm sure there are shirts from bigger dolls that would fit perfectly on this Big Guy. :)

I still didn't get a shipping notice :monkey2

Looks like I'll have to wait for (hopefully) Monday

Last edited:
Got my tracking email but no shipping notice from Sideshow. Strange. Big Green will be here next Thursday.

Yup, that's normal with SS. UPS usually sends out the shipping email a day before Sideshow sends your invoice email and official shipping email.

Back