1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it as a problem, if anything it's a plus; no mechanics to worry about breaking moving both eyes at the same time.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb5P271k5f4[/ame]
a quick behind the scenes of avengers for the hulk while we wait for the big guy and dvd...

I kept this picture handy just to remind myself just how big this figure is going to be!

HULKcomparison.jpg

I don't have Detolfs, but a pair of double fronted display cabinets with a variety of options for spacing the glass shelves.

Rearranging the shelves again has given me three for regular sized 1/6, and a base with 23.5" of height so The Hulk won't look cramped.

The only downside to these cabinets is that each has a mirror at the back. So they're not very good for taking photos, but do create light and show the back of figures, which is going to be useful when Iron Man Mk.I 2.0 arrives soon.

What are these magic cabinets you speak of? Any pics and where can one purchase them from? :lol

I kept this picture handy just to remind myself just how big this figure is going to be!

HULKcomparison.jpg

I don't have Detolfs, but a pair of double fronted display cabinets with a variety of options for spacing the glass shelves.

Rearranging the shelves again has given me three for regular sized 1/6, and a base with 23.5" of height so The Hulk won't look cramped.

The only downside to these cabinets is that each has a mirror at the back. So they're not very good for taking photos, but do create light and show the back of figures, which is going to be useful when Iron Man Mk.I 2.0 arrives soon.

What are these magic cabinets you speak of? Any pics and where can one purchase them from? :lol

I keep mine in curio cabinets. I purchased mine for great prices off of a U.S. site called "Craigs List." I'm always finding great deals on there and someone always has one listed.

Back